Kim Da-mi "All like the 'Itaewon Klath' ambassador, is a continuation of Choices."

Actor Kim Da-mi has accessorised the fashion magazine cover.Kim Da-mi, dressed in a purple skirt suit, appeared on the cover of the September issue of the fashionable Cosmopolitan.The elegant look of Kim Da-mi, who was stylish with Pearl and tweed material, caught the eye: a short jacket, a hat and several overlapping rings added to the lightness.In the cut, which was a gift-symbol, she had a cute look, her immaculate skin and clear eyes doubling Kim Da-mis sheer charm.In an interview after filming, Kim Da-mi pondered every question and gave a wild answer.Kim Da-mi has been hit in succession from witch to Itaewon Klath and said, I am always so happy when I enter my new work.On the other hand, I would like to see if I can not show you as much as you like, but I want to enjoy it on the other side of my mind because I should not fall into this idea. I asked him about his 20s as a step forward carefully, Like the Itaewon Clath ambassador, everything really is a series of Choices.I think what Choices should do well. Kim Da-mi will appear in the film Soul Mate (director Min Yong-geun) with Actor Jeon So-ni and Byun Woo-suk.cosmopolitan offer
Actor Kim Da-mi has accessorised the fashion magazine cover.Kim Da-mi, dressed in a purple skirt suit, appeared on the cover of the September issue of the fashionable Cosmopolitan.The elegant look of Kim Da-mi, who was stylish with Pearl and tweed material, caught the eye: a short jacket, a hat and several overlapping rings added to the lightness.In the cut, which was a gift-symbol, she had a cute look, her immaculate skin and clear eyes doubling Kim Da-mis sheer charm.In an interview after filming, Kim Da-mi pondered every question and gave a wild answer.Kim Da-mi has been hit in succession from witch to Itaewon Klath and said, I am always so happy when I enter my new work.On the other hand, I would like to see if I can not show you as much as you like, but I want to enjoy it on the other side of my mind because I should not fall into this idea. I asked him about his 20s as a step forward carefully, Like the Itaewon Clath ambassador, everything really is a series of Choices.I think what Choices should do well. Kim Da-mi will appear in the film Soul Mate (director Min Yong-geun) with Actor Jeon So-ni and Byun Woo-suk.cosmopolitan offer

Actor Kim Da-mi has accessorised the fashion magazine cover.

Kim Da-mi, dressed in a purple skirt suit, appeared on the cover of the September issue of the fashionable Cosmopolitan.

The elegant look of Kim Da-mi, who was stylish with Pearl and tweed material, caught the eye: a short jacket, a hat and several overlapping rings added to the lightness. In the cut, which was a gift-symbol, she had a cute look, her immaculate skin and clear eyes doubling Kim Da-mi's sheer charm.

In an interview after filming, Kim Da-mi pondered every question and gave a wild answer. Kim Da-mi has been hit in succession from 'witch' to 'Itaewon Klath' and said, "I am always so happy when I enter my new work. On the other hand, I would like to see if I can not show you as much as you like, but I want to enjoy it on the other side of my mind because I should not fall into this idea. "

I asked him about his 20s as a step forward carefully, "Like the 'Itaewon Clath' ambassador, everything really is a series of Choices. I think what Choices should do well. "

Kim Da-mi will appear in the film "Soul Mate" (director Min Yong-geun) with Actor Jeon So-ni and Byun Woo-suk.

cosmopolitan offer