Jang Min-Ho "How about my painting?"...

On the 31st, Tomorrow is Mr Trot official Instagram, a picture was posted with an article entitled Handsome guy deer and coloring book?In the photo, Jang Min-Ho, wearing a white shirt, poses with his coloring book, and he is also attracting attention by revealing his own colored picture.The netizens who watched the photo said, The picture can not contain Bigger Than Life.Bigger Than Life Sculpture Beautiful , I painted this too and I dare not color my handsome face. On the other hand, Jang Min-Ho is active in various entertainment programs including Colcenta of Love, Pongpung Academic Center, and Pyeonstorang.

On the 31st, 'Tomorrow is Mr Trot' official Instagram, a picture was posted with an article entitled "Handsome guy deer and coloring book?"

In the photo, Jang Min-Ho, wearing a white shirt, poses with his coloring book, and he is also attracting attention by revealing his own colored picture.

The netizens who watched the photo said, "The picture can not contain Bigger Than Life. Bigger Than Life Sculpture Beautiful "," I painted this too "and" I dare not color my handsome face. "

On the other hand, Jang Min-Ho is active in various entertainment programs including 'Colcenta of Love', 'Pongpung Academic Center', and 'Pyeonstorang'.