"My example" side "Brother Triangular Romance New phase, Feeling more passionately developed"

The romantic Honeymoon pictorials of Im Soo-hyang and Ha Seok-jin have been released.MBC tree mini series When I Was Most Beautiful (director Oh Kyung-hoon, Song Yeon-hwa/playplayplayplayer Cho Hyun-kyung/hereinafter, My Yee) released Honeymoon SteelSeries by Im Soo-hyang and Ha Seok-jin on September 3.In the last four episodes, the brother-in-law romance surrounding Oyeji was a climax, and Seo Hwan said, I should have come later.I met my teacher too early, and I am glad that I am resentful. He released his first love and expressed the bitterness of unrequited love.On the other hand, Oyeji became a family member by marriage with Seojin, and the chewy development that can not be predicted was properly attracted to viewers.Among them, I am Ye revealed the Honeymoon Steel Series of Im Soo-hyang and Ha Seok-jin, and predicted the birth of the visual couple.The two men are from sweet eyes to couple selfies, to the hearts of those who create pictures that steal their eyes from wide grasslands and dense forests.Im Soo-hyang is a model force that smiles at the mouth and smiles and digests floral dresses, straw hats, and white blouses. Ha Seok-jin makes even those who show the ideal couple who are all romantic with his sweet heart-sight looking at his wife Im Soo-hyang.Especially, the visuals of Im Soo-hyang and Ha Seok-jin, who look at each other with their hands in hand, are beautiful as if they have ripped off the picture, which gives the admiration of As a result of the marriage of the two, Im Soo-hyang, Jisu, and Ha Seok-jin will be curious about the development of the I am Yes storm.bak-beauty

The romantic Honeymoon pictorials of Im Soo-hyang and Ha Seok-jin have been released.

mbc tree mini series When I Was Most Beautiful (director Oh Kyung-hoon, Song Yeon-hwa/playplayplayplayer Cho Hyun-kyung/hereinafter, My Yee) released Honeymoon SteelSeries by Im Soo-hyang and Ha Seok-jin on September 3.

In the last four episodes, the brother-in-law romance surrounding Oyeji was a climax, and Seo Hwan said, "I should have come later. I met my teacher too early, and I am glad that I am resentful. "He released his first love and expressed the bitterness of unrequited love. On the other hand, Oyeji became a family member by marriage with Seojin, and the chewy development that can not be predicted was properly attracted to viewers.

Among them, 'I am Ye' revealed the Honeymoon Steel Series of Im Soo-hyang and Ha Seok-jin, and predicted the birth of the visual couple. The two men are from sweet eyes to couple selfies, to the hearts of those who create pictures that steal their eyes from wide grasslands and dense forests.

Im Soo-hyang is a model force that smiles at the mouth and smiles and digests floral dresses, straw hats, and white blouses. Ha Seok-jin makes even those who show the ideal couple who are all romantic with his sweet heart-sight looking at his wife Im Soo-hyang.

Especially, the visuals of Im Soo-hyang and Ha Seok-jin, who look at each other with their hands in hand, are beautiful as if they have ripped off the picture, which gives the admiration of ' As a result of the marriage of the two, Im Soo-hyang, Jisu, and Ha Seok-jin will be curious about the development of the 'I am Yes' storm.

bak-beauty