"I love you": Lee Joon-gi, Awakening Confessions 'Flower of Evil' for Moon Chae-won

Lee Joon-gi Confessions Love to Moon Chae-wonIn the 11th episode of TVNs Drama Flower of Evil (played by Yoo Jung-hee/directed by Kim Cheol-gyu), which was broadcast on September 2, Baek Hee-Seong (played by Do Hyun-soo and Lee Joon-gi) finally defined his feelings toward Cha JiWon (played by Moon Chae-won) as love.On this day, Baek Hee-seong realized that Cha JiWon knew my identity and shared his whole life as a real couple and had time to get closer as a real couple.In the process, Cha JiWon had previously told Confessions that he had heard all of Baek Hee-seong saying he didnt love him.So, Baek Hee-seong shed tears again without knowing why: Cha JiWon told Baek Hee-seong that he doesnt know why hes crying, I know.I love you, Cha JiWon told Baek Hee-seong about all the moments of love he felt.Eventually, Baek Hee-seong admitted that he loved Cha JiWon; Baek Hee-seong said, You love me.I feel that way, and I love you and then I said, I love you, support me .
Lee Joon-gi Confessions Love to Moon Chae-wonIn the 11th episode of TVNs Drama Flower of Evil (played by Yoo Jung-hee/directed by Kim Cheol-gyu), which was broadcast on September 2, Baek Hee-Seong (played by Do Hyun-soo and Lee Joon-gi) finally defined his feelings toward Cha JiWon (played by Moon Chae-won) as love.On this day, Baek Hee-seong realized that Cha JiWon knew my identity and shared his whole life as a real couple and had time to get closer as a real couple.In the process, Cha JiWon had previously told Confessions that he had heard all of Baek Hee-seong saying he didnt love him.So, Baek Hee-seong shed tears again without knowing why: Cha JiWon told Baek Hee-seong that he doesnt know why hes crying, I know.I love you, Cha JiWon told Baek Hee-seong about all the moments of love he felt.Eventually, Baek Hee-seong admitted that he loved Cha JiWon; Baek Hee-seong said, You love me.I feel that way, and I love you and then I said, I love you, support me .

Lee Joon-gi Confessions Love to Moon Chae-won

In the 11th episode of TVN's Drama "Flower of Evil" (played by Yoo Jung-hee/directed by Kim Cheol-gyu), which was broadcast on September 2, Baek Hee-seong (played by Do Hyun-soo and Lee Joon-gi) finally defined his feelings toward Cha JiWon (played by Moon Chae-won) as love.

On this day, Baek Hee-seong realized that Cha JiWon knew my identity and shared his whole life as a real couple and had time to get closer as a real couple. In the process, Cha JiWon had previously told Confessions that he had heard all of Baek Hee-seong saying he didn't love him.

So, Baek Hee-seong shed tears again without knowing why: Cha JiWon told Baek Hee-seong that he doesn't know why he's crying, "I know. I love you, "Cha JiWon told Baek Hee-seong about all the moments of love he felt.

Eventually, Baek Hee-seong admitted that he loved Cha JiWon; Baek Hee-seong said, "You love me. I feel that way, "and" I love you "and then I said," I love you, support me ".