Hyelim boasts 100 books ♥Shin Min-chul' on his birthday. Thanks my love"

Hyelim, from Wonder Girls, boasted 100 books from her husband, Shin Min-chul, the Gift.Hyelim wrote on his Instagram on January 1, I got 100 books on my birthday.  Thanks I posted a photo with the words I got hundred books for my birthday #bestgiftever thank you my love.In the photo, Hyeolim leans into a chair and reads a book.  Hyeolims side, as well as the desk behind it, have a number of books.  Shin Min-chul seems to have done a special The Gift for Hyelim, who is known as the usual reading enthusiast.  Hyelims sight of reading is as beautiful as a princess in the woods.Meanwhile, Hyelim and Taekwondo player Shin Min-chul are enjoying a happy honeymoon, having recently married.  Hyelim is active as a writer, publishing an essay last month titled Im Still Swimming.Photos| Hyelim SNS

Hyelim, from Wonder Girls, boasted 100 books from her husband, Shin Min-chul, the Gift.

Hyelim wrote on his Instagram on January 1, "I got 100 books on my birthday. Thanks I posted a photo with the words "I got hundred books for my birthday #bestgiftever thank you my love".

In the photo, Hyeolim leans into a chair and reads a book. Hyeolim's side, as well as the desk behind it, have a number of books. Shin Min-chul seems to have done a special The Gift for Hyelim, who is known as the usual reading enthusiast. Hyelim's sight of reading is as beautiful as a princess in the woods.

Meanwhile, Hyelim and Taekwondo player Shin Min-chul are enjoying a happy honeymoon, having recently married. Hyelim is active as a writer, publishing an essay last month titled "I'm Still Swimming."

Photos| Hyelim SNS