'Is it tough?' EXID Hani, a charming Autumn picture

Hani posted several pictures with Bazaar on his SNS on the 3rd.As if I had just washed my head, Hair showed a healthy and fresh charm.Meanwhile, Hani recently appeared in the cinematic drama SF8.
Hani posted several pictures with Bazaar on his SNS on the 3rd.As if I had just washed my head, Hair showed a healthy and fresh charm.Meanwhile, Hani recently appeared in the cinematic drama SF8.
Hani posted several pictures with Bazaar on his SNS on the 3rd.As if I had just washed my head, Hair showed a healthy and fresh charm.Meanwhile, Hani recently appeared in the cinematic drama SF8.

Hani posted several pictures with Bazaar on his SNS on the 3rd.

As if I had just washed my head, Hair showed a healthy and fresh charm.

Meanwhile, Hani recently appeared in the cinematic drama 'SF8'.