"Oh! Samgwang Villa" Jeon In-hwa "Smile well and positive Pure Love, there's a lot of resemblance to me."

Actor Jeon In-hwa finds the house theater for four years with Oh! Samgwang Villa!KBS 2TVs new weekend drama Oh, which will be broadcasted first in September.Yi Soon-jung, played by Jeon In-hwa in the movie Yoon Kyung-ah, director Hong Seok-gu, production production H, monster union!, is a seasoned housekeeper with 30 years of experience and a manager of Samgwang Villa.Also, she is a sweet and warm mother who fills Lee Light-filled (Jin Ki-joo), Lee Hae-don (Bona), Lee Ra-hoon (Treasure) 3 Brother and Sister with delicious rice and fills her courage with Cheering with sincerity.He is also a man of a clear and untidy personality who still retains her sensibility despite the hard years of raising 3Brother and Sister alone.Jeon In-hwa, who was also called the script because he chose Samgwang Villa! , expressed his deep affection for Character, saying, I was soaked in the character Pure Love when I saw the script. The most attractive thing about Yi Soon-jung is warmness. The harder you get, the more positive you can get, the more energy you can get around you.Pure Love is a warm person who paints the surroundings with happiness. Also, Moms rice bowl, the smell of boiling miso stew, my mothers smile, the words of warm Cheering, I really think it is hard.I think I can satisfy my longing for my mother through Pure Love. As the explanation continued, I expected the appearance of a mother who is happy even if I see it.In this pure love, the innocent and pure character of Jeon In-hwa is expected to melt into various aspects.I have a lot of resemblances to my constant smile, my simple personality that doesnt take long to think complexly, and my positive mindset, so I feel more friendly.Moreover, the fact that I also decided that there was no big difficulty in digesting the role because I was a veteran housewife with 30 years of experience is a part of the expectation that the professional life of Jeon In-hwa will naturally come out from Pure Love.Park Su-in

Actor Jeon In-hwa finds the house theater for four years with 'Oh! Samgwang Villa!'

KBS 2TV's new weekend drama Oh, which will be broadcasted first in September. Yi Soon-jung, played by Jeon In-hwa in the movie "Yoon Kyung-ah, director Hong Seok-gu, production production H, monster union!", is a seasoned housekeeper with 30 years of experience and a manager of Samgwang Villa. Also, she is a sweet and warm mother who fills Lee Light-filled (Jin Ki-joo), Lee Hae-don (Bona), Lee Ra-hoon (Treasure) 3 Brother and Sister with delicious rice and fills her courage with Cheering with sincerity. He is also a man of a clear and untidy personality who still retains her sensibility despite the hard years of raising 3Brother and Sister alone. Jeon In-hwa, who was also called "the script" because he chose Samgwang Villa! ", expressed his deep affection for Character, saying," I was soaked in the Character Pure Love when I saw the script. "

The most attractive thing about Yi Soon-jung is “warmness.” “The harder you get, the more positive you can get, the more energy you can get around you. Pure Love is a warm person who paints the surroundings with Happiness. " Also, "Mom's rice bowl, the smell of boiling miso stew, my mother's smile, the words of warm Cheering, I really think it is hard. I think I can satisfy my longing for my mother through Pure Love. "As the explanation continued, I expected the appearance of a mother who is happy even if I see it.

In this Pure Love, the innocent and pure Character of Jeon In-hwa is expected to melt into various aspects. “I have a lot of resemblances to my constant smile, my simple personality that doesn’t take long to think complexly, and my positive mindset, so I feel more friendly.” Moreover, the fact that "I also decided that there was no big difficulty in digesting the role because I was a veteran housewife with 30 years of experience" is a part of the expectation that the professional life of Jeon In-hwa will naturally come out from Pure Love.

Park Su-in