"Did I Like It"...First broadcast Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam and First Meeting point blank

On the 7th, TVN Record of Youth, which was sent by First Broadcasting, was the first meeting between model Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) and makeup artist An Jeong-ha.Sa Hye-joon had to take on his daily life by working part-time as a bodyguard at the awards ceremony, even Xumo, who was slapped by Actor, who was hit by Park Do-ha (Kim Gun-woo) for failing to stop Lee Bo-ra (Kim Hye-yoon).On the other hand, Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-suk), a model who has already settled, has drawn a conflicting life by preparing to shoot.Sa Hye-joon was saddened by the lack of Xumo and Albaby, and the company representative showed a good attitude, saying, I am glad that I have been sued.In addition, he trampled on Sa Hye-joons Actor dream, saying, You are too naive to be an Actor. In the end, Sa Hye-joon left the company saying, There is no time for that.To make matters worse, a notice of entry was waiting for Sa Hye-joon, but for him, the audition with the results was a hope.Nevertheless, Sa Hye-joons father asked, Are you going to spend youth on things that do not continue?Then, the first meeting between Sa Hye-joon and An Jeong-ha was held at the fashion show.After that, he said, I was very good at your fan, and when I saw the picture of Sa Hye-joon, I was encouraged. Sa Hye-joon, who heard Ahns self-talk, asked, Was he a fan of mine?In fact, he was a fan of Sa Hye-joon, who was stable, and he endured a hard life by watching his SNS photos.I will continue my day with my virtue to you today. I also expressed my expectation for the development of the two young men and women in front of me.Meanwhile, Record of Youth is a work that shows the growth Record of Youth people who try to achieve their dreams and love without despairing on the wall of reality. It is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm.Photos  tvN

On the 7th, TVN Record of Youth', which was sent by First broadcasting, was the first meeting between model Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) and makeup artist An Jeong-ha.

Sa Hye-joon had to take on his daily life by working part-time as a bodyguard at the awards ceremony, even Xumo, who was slapped by Actor, who was hit by Park Do-ha (Kim Gun-woo) for failing to stop Lee Bo-ra (Kim Hye-yoon). On the other hand, Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-suk), a model who has already settled, has drawn a conflicting life by preparing to shoot.

Sa Hye-joon was saddened by the lack of Xumo and Albaby, and the company representative showed a good attitude, saying, "I am glad that I have been sued." In addition, he trampled on Sa Hye-joon's Actor dream, saying, "You are too naive to be an Actor." In the end, Sa Hye-joon left the company saying, "There is no time for that."

To make matters worse, a notice of entry was waiting for Sa Hye-joon, but for him, the audition with the results was a hope. Nevertheless, Sa Hye-joon's father asked, "Are you going to spend youth on things that do not continue?"

Then, the first meeting between Sa Hye-joon and An Jeong-ha was held at the fashion show. After that, he said, "I was very good at your fan," and when I saw the picture of Sa Hye-joon, I was encouraged. Sa Hye-joon, who heard Ahn's self-talk, asked, "Was he a fan of mine?"

In fact, he was a fan of Sa Hye-joon, who was stable, and he endured a hard life by watching his SNS photos. I will continue my day with my virtue to you today.” I also expressed my expectation for the development of the two young men and women in front of me.

Meanwhile, Record of Youth is a work that shows the growth Record of Youth people who try to achieve their dreams and love without despairing on the wall of reality. It is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm.

Photos tvN