Today's End 'Flower of Evil' Lee Joon-gi Moon Chae-won "overcame hard moments thanks to viewers"

Seoul = = Actor Lee Joon-gi, Moon Chae-won, Jang Hee-jin, and Seo Hyeon-woo expressed their feelings ahead of the TVN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Flower of Evil End.On the 23rd, TVN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Flower of Evil (playplayed by Yoo Jung-hee/directed by Kim Cheol-gyu/production studio Dragon, Monster Union) was ending, while Lee Joon-gi Moon Chae-won Jang Hee-jin Seo Hyeon-woos four leading characters conveyed their end testimony.Lee Joon-gi of Do Hyun-soo said, The flower of evil that has been running for the past seven months has been completed. In fact, when I first started, I felt a lot of pressure that I could feel difficult and do well. I think it was well finished thanks to the bishop, the artist, the staff and my colleagues. I am really grateful that there are viewers who enjoyed and supported the flower of evil together, so I was able to complete it with more power. Every work did, but the flower of evil seems to remain a long time.I would like to express my sincere gratitude and love to all those who love Flower of Evil and Do Hyun-soo.Moon Chae-won, who wrote another life character as a car support, said, I do not yet realize that the flower of evil, which spent three seasons together from warm spring to cool autumn, is ahead of End. I think it will be remembered to me as a more rewarding work than ever since I was filming my best.I sincerely thank the viewers who loved the drama, he said. I wanted to express the character and feelings of Cha Ji-won as true as possible, so there were moments that were difficult and difficult, and I was able to overcome well thanks to the love that viewers sent.It was a really happy time to meet all the staff members including Kim Chul-kyu, Yoo Jung-hee, and fellow actors with good works, he added. I would like to ask for your interest and expectation for the last flower of evil.I was happy to have an unexpected big love, said Jang Hee-jin of Dohaesu Station. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the viewers who made me and the audience who have been begging me.He added, Please join us until the end of the final session.Seo Hyeon-woo, who plays the role of Kim Moo-jin, also said, Thanks to the hot love and interest of the viewers, I seem to have been able to keep my staff and safety and finish well. I hope that the viewers will be able to work hard and continue to rest for a while in the difficult situation of .On the other hand, the final page of the high-density emotional tracking drama of the two people facing the truth that they want to ignore, Baek Hee-sung (Do Hyun-soo), the man who played even love, and his wife, Cha Ji-won, who started to doubt his reality, can be seen at the final meeting at 10:50 pm on the 23rd.

Seoul = = Actor Lee Joon-gi, Moon Chae-won, Jang Hee-jin, and Seo Hyeon-woo expressed their feelings ahead of the TVN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama 'Flower of Evil' End.

On the 23rd, TVN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama 'Flower of Evil' (playplayed by Yoo Jung-hee/directed by Kim Cheol-gyu/production studio Dragon, Monster Union) was Ending, while Lee Joon-gi Moon Chae-won Jang Hee-jin Seo Hyeon-woo's four leading Characters conveyed their End testimony.

Lee Joon-gi of Do Hyun-soo said, "The flower of evil that has been running for the past seven months has been completed." In fact, when I first started, I felt a lot of pressure that I could feel difficult and do well. I think it was well finished thanks to the bishop, the artist, the staff and my colleagues. "

"I am really grateful that there are viewers who enjoyed and supported the flower of evil together, so I was able to complete it with more power." "Every work did, but the flower of evil seems to remain a long time." "I would like to express my sincere gratitude and love to all those who love 'Flower of Evil' and Do Hyun-soo."

Moon Chae-won, who wrote another life Character as a car support, said, "I do not yet realize that the flower of evil, which spent three seasons together from warm spring to cool autumn, is ahead of End." "I think it will be remembered to me as a more rewarding work than ever since I was filming my best."

"I sincerely thank the viewers who loved the drama," he said. "I wanted to express the Character and feelings of Cha Ji-won as true as possible, so there were moments that were difficult and difficult, and I was able to overcome well thanks to the love that viewers sent."

"It was a really happy time to meet all the staff members including Kim Chul-kyu, Yoo Jung-hee, and fellow Actors with good works," he added. "I would like to ask for your interest and expectation for the last flower of evil."

"I was happy to have an unexpected big love," said Jang Hee-jin of Dohaesu Station. "I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the viewers who made me and the audience who have been begging me." He added, Please join us until the End of the final session.

Seo Hyeon-woo, who plays the role of Kim Moo-jin, also said, "Thanks to the hot love and interest of the viewers, I seem to have been able to keep my staff and safety and finish well." "I hope that the viewers will be able to work hard and continue to rest for a while in the difficult situation of" .

On the other hand, the final page of the high-density emotional Tracking drama of the two people facing the truth that they want to ignore, Baek Hee-sung (Do Hyun-soo), the man who played even love, and his wife, Cha Ji-won, who started to doubt his reality, can be seen at the final meeting at 10:50 pm on the 23rd.