Knowing Bros' Jeon In-hwa X Hwang Shin-hye "The Most Eye-catching is Pretty Junior? Song Hye-kyo X Shin Min-a"

Knowing Bros Jeon In-hwas Hwang Shin-hye cited Song Hye-kyo and Shin Min-a as the most beautiful juniors to go to Eye-catching, respectively.Actors Hwang Shin-hye and Jeon In-hwa, who appeared in the drama Oh! Samgwang Villa!, appeared as transfer students on JTBC Knowing Bros broadcast on the 26th.On some broadcasts, a plastic surgeon came out and said, Hwang Shin-hyes features are a really perfect golden ratio, explained Hwang Shin-hye, who is famous for being a Computer beauty.Lee Sang-min also said, Hwang Shin-hye is the most suitable beauty for the beauty screening program.Jeon In-hwa said, As soon as I debuted, I was shocked by the brilliant appearance of Hwang Shin-hye so much that I wanted to see Hwang Shin-hye and how he looked like that.Im just a person, but Shin Hye was like a piece. Jeon In-hwa, who was famous for her three great beauty in Chung-Ang University with Cho Yong-won and Kim Hee-ae, said, Jeon In-hwa was not pretty during school days.I did not think I was pretty. I just thought my skin was clean. But I was pretty late when I was going to college and broadcasting. Hwang Shin-hye proved to be popular at the time, saying, It is known as a very pretty child, so students in Seoul came to Incheon to see me.The two then attracted Eye-catching by referring to the most beautiful junior who is going to Eye-catching these days.The troubled Jeon In-hwa cited Song Hye-kyo and Hwang Shin-hye cited Shin Min-a.

Knowing Bros' Jeon In-hwa's Hwang Shin-hye cited Song Hye-kyo and Shin Min-a as 'the most beautiful juniors to go to Eye-catching', respectively.

Actors Hwang Shin-hye and Jeon In-hwa, who appeared in the drama 'Oh! Samgwang Villa!', appeared as transfer students on jtbc Knowing Bros' broadcast on the 26th.

"On some broadcasts, a plastic surgeon came out and said, Hwang Shin-hye's features are a really perfect golden ratio,'" explained Hwang Shin-hye, who is famous for being a "Computer beauty. Lee Sang-min also said, "Hwang Shin-hye is the most suitable beauty for the beauty screening program."

Jeon In-hwa said, "As soon as I debuted, I was shocked by the brilliant appearance of Hwang Shin-hye so much that I wanted to see Hwang Shin-hye and 'how he looked like that'. I'm just a person, but Shin Hye was like a piece. "

Jeon In-hwa, who was famous for her three great beauty in Chung-Ang University with Cho Yong-won and Kim Hee-ae, said, "Jeon In-hwa was not pretty during school days. I did not think I was pretty. I just thought my skin was clean. But I was pretty late when I was going to college and broadcasting. " Hwang Shin-hye proved to be popular at the time, saying, "It is known as a very pretty child, so students in Seoul came to Incheon to see me."

The two then attracted Eye-catching by referring to 'the most beautiful junior who is going to Eye-catching these days'. The troubled Jeon In-hwa cited Song Hye-kyo and Hwang Shin-hye cited Shin Min-a.