"All The Butlers" Lee Seung-gi, embarrassed by Seol Min-seok appearance "sells to gift glass action"

Lee Seung-gi panicked at the emergence of Seol Min-SeokSBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on September 27, was decorated with a home visit special that the master visits directly to prevent the spread of Corona 19.The second period of home visit class was the history instructor Seol Min-Seok; Seol Min-Seok was a master with a special connection with the members.The members cheered more than ever, especially Lee Seung-gi, who jumped out on the bus and laughed at the appearance of Seol Min-Seok.This is because Lee Seung-gi recently sent the glasses that he received from Seol Min-Seok to All The Butlers donation auction.Seol Min-Seok said, I gave a lecture on the movie Myeong-ri and made the public know my name. I wrote the glasses at that time, and I can see the world that I could not see if I wrote it.It is a glass that made todays Seol Min-Seok, Lee Seung-gi said, I sold the glass for 22,000 won.

Lee Seung-gi panicked at the emergence of Seol Min-seok

SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcast on September 27, was decorated with a 'home visit special' that the master visits directly to prevent the spread of Corona 19.

The second period of home visit class was the history instructor Seol Min-seok; Seol Min-seok was a master with a special connection with the members. The members cheered more than ever, especially Lee Seung-gi, who jumped out on the bus and laughed at the appearance of Seol Min-seok. This is because Lee Seung-gi recently sent the glasses that he received from Seol Min-seok to All The Butlers' donation Auction.

Seol Min-seok said, "I gave a lecture on the movie 'Myeong-ri' and made the public know my name. I wrote the glasses at that time, and I can see the world that I could not see if I wrote it. It is a glass that made today's Seol Min-seok, "Lee Seung-gi said," I sold the glass for 22,000 won. "