Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum Rejects "Anda Trying for Me" Byeon Woo-seok

Record of Youth Park Bo-gum refused to favor Byeon Wooseok.In the TVN drama Record of Youth broadcast on the 14th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) refused to favor Byeon Wooseok.On the same day, Haehyo led Hye-joon, who was going to join the military, to take a photo shoot together, Anda the staff explained, You had a good friend. It was originally an interview with Hae-hyo.After that, Haehyo changed his costume Anda suggested to Hye-joon, Lets go together with the bishop in the evening. Hye-joon said, I do not think I can go.I dont want to talk about it, he said bluntly.When Haehyo said, What is not a teenager? Hyejun replied, I can not explain it, but what is in it?Its my problem, I cant digest today, Im very self-esteemless, he added.Haehyo asked, Do you want to meet with the bishop? Is it because of the picture? Hyejun replied, I am both pressured Anda pressured.On the other hAnda, TVN Wolhwa drama Record of Youth is a drama depicting the growth Record of Youth people who try to achieve their dreams Anda love without despairing on the wall of reality.

Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum refused to favor Byeon Wooseok.

In the TVN drama Record of Youth' broadcast on the 14th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) refused to favor Byeon Wooseok.

On the same day, Haehyo led Hye-joon, who was going to join the military, to take a photo shoot together, Anda the staff explained, "You had a good friend. It was originally an interview with Hae-hyo."

After that, Haehyo changed his costume Anda suggested to Hye-joon, "Let's go together with the bishop in the evening." Hye-joon said, "I do not think I can go. I don’t want to talk about it,” he said bluntly.

When Haehyo said, "What is not a teenager?" Hyejun replied, "I can not explain it, but what is in it?" “It’s my problem, I can’t digest today, I’m very self-esteemless,” he added.

Haehyo asked, "Do you want to meet with the bishop? Is it because of the picture?" Hyejun replied, "I am both pressured Anda pressured."

On the other hAnda, TVN Wolhwa drama Record of Youth' is a drama depicting the growth Record of Youth people who try to achieve their dreams Anda love without despairing on the wall of reality.