All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, 'Captain America: Civil War Winning' Special Warrior Certification Shin Sung-rok Rescue

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th, UDTs Lee Geun-eun, who became popular as a YouTube fake man after last week, appeared as a daily master.On this day, All The Butlers members talked with Lee Geun-ki in a more relaxed atmosphere.Lee said: UDT is given a very difficult operation because it is a unit that Europe trusts.The state has given operational instructions, but it can not be said that it is impossible.Lee said, I think all the crew have the best job. I know. If I do, I will protect myself without one.I know that even if I get injured, I will take me to the end. Lee also started a close combat training after introducing the firearms, and Lee introduced Park Soo-min, a 707 special mission sergeant, as a colleague, saying, Team tactics are important, not personal skills.Park Soo-min was surprised that he had a record of successful shooting three times in a row at 1.8km distance.Lee and Park Soo-min showed a demonstration of COC, a pilot pilot for arresting terrorists and rescue of hostages.The two men have never been able to sum up in advance, but they have been training many times, and they have impressed with the mission with perfect tactics.Kim Dong-Hyun then took the role of Park Soo-min and entered the scene.Kim Dong-Hyun continued to face the gun to the sky or even to the captain of the team, and laughed at the end of the team, rather than covering the team.Lee Seung-gi took part in the operation, sporting Captain America: Civil Wardown tactics.Lee Seung-gi, who started the operation, said, Lets go into a two-person group. After Yang Se-hyeong died in a one-on-one battle with Lee Geun without a silversmith, Kim Dong-Hyun and Jung Eun-woo were in charge.Lee Seung-gi showed a wonderful tactic, such as directing and shooting the counter forces, but arrived in front of Shin Sung-roks nose and allowed the rear approach of the root.Lee killed his car Jung Eun-woo and disappeared, saying, Ill give you 30 seconds.Lee Seung-gi succeeded in rescuing Shin Sung-rok by confronting Sniper Park Jung-sa alone.Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok returned together in search of other team members who were shot down and showed off their wonderful teamwork; Lee Geun said, How many minutes of time limit was there?I didnt have time limit. 42 minutes, he said, but but the mission is successful. Were all back. I wanted to see them all finish together.I am so glad that I showed great teamwork in a short time. Lee said, I have always seen such a thing in the military, but when I see it here, it comes back.Lee said, I could do that because I had what I learned, what I felt, and Europe.I will continue to do my best to develop Europes security.
In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th, UDTs Lee Geun-eun, who became popular as a YouTube fake man after last week, appeared as a daily master.On this day, All The Butlers members talked with Lee Geun-ki in a more relaxed atmosphere.Lee said: UDT is given a very difficult operation because it is a unit that Europe trusts.The state has given operational instructions, but it can not be said that it is impossible.Lee said, I think all the crew have the best job. I know. If I do, I will protect myself without one.I know that even if I get injured, I will take me to the end. Lee also started a close combat training after introducing the firearms, and Lee introduced Park Soo-min, a 707 special mission sergeant, as a colleague, saying, Team tactics are important, not personal skills.Park Soo-min was surprised that he had a record of successful shooting three times in a row at 1.8km distance.Lee and Park Soo-min showed a demonstration of COC, a pilot pilot for arresting terrorists and rescue of hostages.The two men have never been able to sum up in advance, but they have been training many times, and they have impressed with the mission with perfect tactics.Kim Dong-Hyun then took the role of Park Soo-min and entered the scene.Kim Dong-Hyun continued to face the gun to the sky or even to the captain of the team, and laughed at the end of the team, rather than covering the team.Lee Seung-gi took part in the operation, sporting Captain America: Civil Wardown tactics.Lee Seung-gi, who started the operation, said, Lets go into a two-person group. After Yang Se-hyeong died in a one-on-one battle with Lee Geun without a silversmith, Kim Dong-Hyun and Jung Eun-woo were in charge.Lee Seung-gi showed a wonderful tactic, such as directing and shooting the counter forces, but arrived in front of Shin Sung-roks nose and allowed the rear approach of the root.Lee killed his car Jung Eun-woo and disappeared, saying, Ill give you 30 seconds.Lee Seung-gi succeeded in rescuing Shin Sung-rok by confronting Sniper Park Jung-sa alone.Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok returned together in search of other team members who were shot down and showed off their wonderful teamwork; Lee Geun said, How many minutes of time limit was there?I didnt have time limit. 42 minutes, he said, but but the mission is successful. Were all back. I wanted to see them all finish together.I am so glad that I showed great teamwork in a short time. Lee said, I have always seen such a thing in the military, but when I see it here, it comes back.Lee said, I could do that because I had what I learned, what I felt, and Europe.I will continue to do my best to develop Europes security.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th, UDT's Lee Geun-eun, who became popular as a YouTube 'fake man' after last week, appeared as a daily master.

On this day, All The Butlers' members talked with Lee Geun-ki in a more relaxed atmosphere. Lee said: "UDT is given a very difficult operation because it is a unit that Europe trusts. The state has given operational instructions, but it can not be said that it is "impossible."

Lee said, "I think all the crew have the best job. I know. If I do, I will protect myself without one. I know that even if I get injured, I will take me to the end. "

Lee also started a close combat training after introducing the firearms, and Lee introduced Park Soo-min, a 707 special mission sergeant, as a colleague, saying, Team tactics are important, not personal skills. Park Soo-min was surprised that he had a record of successful shooting three times in a row at 1.8km distance.

Lee and Park Soo-min showed a demonstration of COC, a pilot pilot for arresting terrorists and rescue of hostages. The two men have never been able to sum up in advance, but they have been training many times, and they have impressed with the mission with perfect tactics.

Kim Dong-Hyun then took the role of Park Soo-min and entered the scene. Kim Dong-Hyun continued to face the gun to the sky or even to the captain of the team, and laughed at the end of the team, rather than covering the team.

Lee Seung-gi took part in the operation, sporting Captain America: Civil Wardown tactics. Lee Seung-gi, who started the operation, said, "Let's go into a two-person group." After Yang Se-hyeong died in a one-on-one battle with Lee Geun without a silversmith, Kim Dong-Hyun and Jung Eun-woo were in charge.

Lee Seung-gi showed a wonderful tactic, such as directing and shooting the counter forces, but arrived in front of Shin Sung-rok's nose and allowed the rear approach of the root. Lee killed his car Jung Eun-woo and disappeared, saying, "I'll give you 30 seconds." Lee Seung-gi succeeded in rescuing Shin Sung-rok by confronting Sniper Park Jung-sa alone.

Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok returned together in search of other team members who were shot down and showed off their wonderful teamwork; Lee Geun said, "How many minutes of time limit was there? I didn't have time limit. 42 minutes," he said, but "but the mission is successful. We're all back. I wanted to see them all finish together. I am so glad that I showed great teamwork in a short time. "

Lee said, "I have always seen such a thing in the military, but when I see it here, it comes back." Lee said, "I could do that because I had what I learned, what I felt, and Europe. I will continue to do my best to develop Europe's security. "