Hometown Flex ' Lee Seung-gi "Kim Byung-hyun Recommended My Care Bear desktop, Unknown Taste by Head"

In Hometown Flex , singer and actor Lee Seung-gi praised Kim Byung-hyuns local food My Care Bear desktop.In the TVN entertainment program Hometown Flex  broadcasted on the 20th night, Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi were selected as the best taste 5 to go again.Lee Seung-gi ranked My Care Bear desktop as the number one taste to go again.My Care Bear desktop shop, which was a regular player in Gwangju local Kim Byung-hyun, has caught the attention of those who feel the steamed restaurant force from the entrance.Especially, this place attracted attention by selling only three menus such as Gomtang, Gomtang, and Soybean.48 hours carefully boiled broth, Yardlyads A Namju Gomtang prize made of softly ripe meat stole Kim Byung-hyun as well as Lee Seung-gis taste.Lee Seung-gi recalled the taste of My Care Bear desktop and said: It was an unknown taste with my head; its not like any other gomtang.It is a taste that is hard to beat on the knees. This place should never be known.

In Hometown Flex ', singer and actor Lee Seung-gi praised Kim Byung-hyun's local food My Care Bear desktop.

In the TVN entertainment program Hometown Flex ' broadcasted on the 20th night, Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi were selected as the best taste 5 to go again.

Lee Seung-gi ranked My Care Bear desktop as the number one taste to go again. My Care Bear desktop shop, which was a regular player in Gwangju local Kim Byung-hyun, has caught the attention of those who feel the steamed restaurant force from the entrance.

Especially, this place attracted attention by selling only three menus such as Gomtang, Gomtang, and Soybean. 48 hours carefully boiled broth, Yardlyads A Namju Gomtang prize made of softly ripe meat stole Kim Byung-hyun as well as Lee Seung-gi's taste.

Lee Seung-gi recalled the taste of My Care Bear desktop and said: "It was an unknown taste with my head; it's not like any other gomtang. It is a taste that is hard to beat on the knees. This place should never be known. "