Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, "Stable Name Value" Park So-dam and TIKI-TAKA Dialogue with Name

Record of Youth Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam shared TIKI-TAKA affection in each others name.In the TVN drama Record of Youth broadcast on the 29th, Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam) and Sa Hye-jun (Park Bo-gum) showed affection for TIKI-TAKA in their names for each other.On this day, Hye-joon ran to tell Jeong-ha about the casting of the drama Kateway first, and the two of them walked around the neighborhood and listened to music.Since then, the two have entered the fast-foot store and have a drink and have a love affair with TIKI-TAKA.In particular, Hye-joon, who plays the role of the first year of the newly cast resident, said, We should dye it in black.My girlfriend is a makeup artist, but I have to do that. Hye-joon said, I am comfortable.I feel a sense of stability, he said, I do my name value. Hye-joon said, I have to forgive anything to pay for my name as Sa Hye-joon. He said, You have to forgive me for anything I do.Hye-joon replied, Call.On the other hand, I met Hye Juns hair in his house, not a shop, to dye his hair. He could not write the shop personally.He dyed Hye Juns hair directly with the affectionate hand that he decided afterwards.After the dyeing, he applied the hand cream to the hand cream, saying, If you start, you have to see the end.He is a man who is sure of his assertion.

Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam shared TIKI-TAKA affection in each other's name.

In the TVN drama Record of Youth' broadcast on the 29th, Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam) and Sa Hye-jun (Park Bo-gum) showed affection for TIKI-TAKA in their names for each other.

On this day, Hye-joon ran to tell Jeong-ha about the casting of the drama 'Kateway' first, and the two of them walked around the neighborhood and listened to music. Since then, the two have entered the fast-foot store and have a drink and have a love affair with TIKI-TAKA.

In particular, Hye-joon, who plays the role of the first year of the newly cast resident, said, "We should dye it in black." "My girlfriend is a makeup artist, but I have to do that." Hye-joon said, "I am comfortable. I feel a sense of stability, "he said," I do my name value. "

Hye-joon said, "I have to forgive anything to pay for my name as Sa Hye-joon." He said, "You have to forgive me for anything I do." Hye-joon replied, “Call.”

On the other hand, I met Hye Jun's hair in his house, not a shop, to dye his hair. He could not write the shop personally. He dyed Hye Jun's hair directly with the affectionate hand that he decided afterwards.

After the dyeing, he applied the hand Cream to the hand Cream, saying, "If you start, you have to see the end." “He is a man who is sure of his assertion.”