'Flower of Evil' Lee Joon-gi "Moon Chae-won, delicate and highly focused...get confidence thanks to it" [Interview]2

Lee Joon-gi, the flower of evil, confessed that he was able to choose his work thanks to his opponent Actor Moon Chae-won.Especially, Lee Joon-gi could show various activities by going between Baek Hee-sung, Do Hyun-soo, a figure without Feeling and a man who is in love with heart and heart, including Moon Chae-won (Cha Ji-won), Shin Stiller Seo Hyun-woo (Kim Moo-jin), Choi Kang Billon Kim Ji-hoon (Baek Hee-sung), and daughter Jeong Jeong Jeong-yeon (Baek Ji-yeon) Galaxy Station) and other opponents, such as the traces of troubles melted together.Lee Joon-gi thanked him for bringing out memories of the actors who breathed together through the written interviews he had recently shared.Lee Joon-gi first shared the thoughts of Moon Chae-won and said, As a husband, I created a character by sharing these thoughts with Moon Chae-won.Chae Won is very delicate and has a great power to concentrate on Feeling. So I filled a lot of things I could miss.I was so heartbroken just by thinking of the car support at the end, he said.In fact, I met a few times before I was thinking about the work called Flower of Evil and shared stories of my works and life that I was worried about. Even when I was worried about this work before I decided, Chae Won was able to gain confidence by telling me that he was a character who could make my brother attractive enough.It must have been very hard to express the Feeling of Carpentry in this work because of ActorYi Gi, who makes the immersion of the drama well, he said with a warm commitment, I had a lot of trouble and I should give you a recovery of energy by buying something delicious next time.I did not forget to thank director Kim Chul-gyu and the author of the play.Lee Joon-gi said, I am the most grateful person in this work, and I always presented a milestone in the long journey of drawing a person who believes in me and lives the life of Baek Hee Sung.It was a lot of help when I was Acting because I came with a lot of troubles made before coming to the shooting.I was able to rely on the director and concentrate on the work without any doubt. I think that these sincere and good staffs have been together because they have a gentle and warm character, he said. The strength of the bishop was great when he was able to complete his work.I would like to continue working with the director if you make a few works and suggest. As for Yoo Jung-hee, I met with him from the preparation period before the drama shooting and talked about various stories.I am very grateful to the writer who has been able to believe me and live the character of Do Hyun-soo, saying, I have been very enthusiastic about the double lines and Feeling lines that each scene has really enthusiastically.On the last day of shooting, he said, Thank you for drawing Do Hyun-soo so completely. Rather, I said, No, thank you for letting me live with Do Hyun-soo.I felt a lot of heartburn, he recalled.I did not forget a word I wanted to convey to viewers along with my future activity plan.I would like to do anything if I could give you a little pleasure, joy, and hope to the city where many people are struggling with Corona 19, especially if I am happy with my work because of ActorYi Gi, he said.I will be prepared with sincerity and mind so that I can meet my next work as soon as possible. I was worried about my work. I got confidence. I felt confident. Moon Chae-won, Feeling expression was hard. I bought something delicious and I want to do it again. Thank you for letting me live with Yoo Jung-hee and Do Hyun-soo.

Lee Joon-gi, the flower of evil, confessed that he was able to choose his work thanks to his opponent Actor Moon Chae-won.

Especially, Lee Joon-gi could show various activities by going between Baek Hee-sung, Do Hyun-soo, a figure without Feeling and a man who is in love with heart and heart, including Moon Chae-won (Cha Ji-won), Shin Stiller Seo Hyun-woo (Kim Moo-jin), Choi Kang Billon Kim Ji-hoon (Baek Hee-sung), and daughter Jeong Jeong Jeong-yeon (Baek Ji-yeon) Galaxy Station) and other opponents, such as the traces of troubles melted together.

Lee Joon-gi thanked him for bringing out memories of the Actors who breathed together through the written Interviews he had recently shared.

Lee Joon-gi first shared the thoughts of Moon Chae-won and said, "As a husband, I created a Character by sharing these thoughts with Moon Chae-won. Chae Won is very delicate and has a great power to concentrate on Feeling. "So I filled a lot of things I could miss. “I was so heartbroken just by thinking of the car support at the end,” he said.

“In fact, I met a few times before I was thinking about the work called ‘Flower of Evil’ and shared stories of my works and life that I was worried about.” Even when I was worried about this work before I decided, Chae Won was able to gain confidence by telling me that he was a Character who could make my brother attractive enough.”

“It must have been very hard to express the Feeling of Carpentry in this work because of Actor Yi Gi, who makes the immersion of the drama well,” he said with a warm commitment, “I had a lot of trouble and I should give you a recovery of energy by buying something delicious next time.”

I did not forget to thank director Kim Chul-gyu and the author of the play.

Lee Joon-gi said, "I am the most grateful person in this work," and "I always presented a milestone in the long journey of drawing a person who believes in me and lives the life of Baek Hee Sung. It was a lot of help when I was Acting because I came with a lot of troubles made before coming to the shooting. I was able to rely on the director and concentrate on the work without any doubt. "

"I think that these sincere and good staffs have been together because they have a gentle and warm Character," he said. "The strength of the bishop was great when he was able to complete his work. I would like to continue working with the director if you make a few works and suggest. "

As for Yoo Jung-hee, "I met with him from the preparation period before the drama shooting and talked about various stories. I am very grateful to the writer who has been able to believe me and live the Character of Do Hyun-soo, saying, "I have been very enthusiastic about the double lines and Feeling lines that each scene has really enthusiastically. On the last day of shooting, he said, 'Thank you for drawing Do Hyun-soo so completely.' Rather, I said, 'No, thank you for letting me live with Do Hyun-soo.' “I felt a lot of heartburn,” he recalled.

I did not forget a word I wanted to convey to viewers along with my future activity plan.

“I would like to do anything if I could give you a little pleasure, joy, and hope to the city where many people are struggling with Corona 19, especially if I am happy with my work because of Actor Yi Gi,” he said. I will be prepared with sincerity and mind so that I can meet my next work as soon as possible. "

I was worried about my work. I got confidence. I felt confident. Moon Chae-won, Feeling expression was hard. I bought something delicious and I want to do it again. "Thank you for letting me live with Yoo Jung-hee and Do Hyun-soo.