Kim Bo-min "If you get a bouquet of flowers from the real Jung Woo-sung, there will be no room."

Kim Bo-min Announcer appeared as a special guest on KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Mr Radio of Nanchang Hee broadcast on the 20th.One listener said, Our Husband has no mood, it is a wish to receive a flower gift. How can we do it?Kim Bo-min Announcer said, I received a bouquet from Husband because of Actor Jung Woo-sung on my birthday this year. On my birthday, a bouquet of flowers arrived at the station under the name Jung Woo-sung.Of course, I thought Husband had a surprise event, but when I took it home, Husband was surprised.The jealous Husband went out and bought a bouquet of flowers. DJs asked, Is it really Jung Woo-sung or what kind of relationship? Kim Bo-min said, I have never done it.It turned out that it was not Actor Jung Woo-sung, and my acquaintance Jung Woo-sung sent a bouquet of flowers, but the company wrote the wrong name. Kim Bo-min, director of Announcers Husband Kim Nam-il, bought a bouquet of flowers in a jealous operation.Kim Bo-min Announcer said, I was very happy because of the bouquet of Jung Woo-sung for a while.I will not have a chance to get a bouquet of flowers from the real Jung Woo-sung Mr Radio at Yoon Jung-soo, Nanchang Hee is broadcast live on Cool FM (89.1 MHz) from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.

Kim Bo-min Announcer appeared as a special guest on KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Mr Radio of Nanchang Hee' broadcast on the 20th.

One listener said, 'Our Husband has no mood, it is a wish to receive a flower gift. How can we do it? "Kim Bo-min Announcer said," I received a bouquet from Husband because of Actor Jung Woo-sung on my birthday this year. "

"On my birthday, a bouquet of flowers arrived at the station under the name Jung Woo-sung'. Of course, I thought Husband had a surprise event, but when I took it home, Husband was surprised. The jealous Husband went out and bought a bouquet of flowers. "

DJs asked, "Is it really Jung Woo-sung or what kind of relationship?" Kim Bo-min said, "I have never done it. It turned out that it was not Actor Jung Woo-sung, and my acquaintance Jung Woo-sung' sent a bouquet of flowers, but the company wrote the wrong name. " Kim Bo-min, director of Announcer's Husband Kim Nam-il, bought a bouquet of flowers in a jealous operation.

Kim Bo-min Announcer said, "I was very happy because of the bouquet of Jung Woo-sung for a while. I will not have a chance to get a bouquet of flowers from the real Jung Woo-sung "

"Mr Radio at Yoon Jung-soo, Nanchang Hee" is broadcast live on Cool FM (89.1 MHz) from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.