"Flower of Evil" Moon Chae-won "Snow and support will live happily, and it seems like a pleasant dream."

TVN Drama Flower of Evil recorded its highest audience rating in the last episode, and the beauty of Liu Cong was achieved, and the main character Moon Chae-won gave his impressions.Moon Chae-won has made her feel the power of Actor to assimilate Feeling by unfolding her hot streak with a homicide detective car support that tracks her husbands secret reality.From feeling anxiety due to sudden suspicion in a calm daily life to a sad love that can not be abandoned.As in the tightrope of the breathtaking Feeling, Moon Chae-won drew the viewers to the front of the screen by immersing the Feeling change of the complex character with his own acting ability.Moon Chae-won, who left a lull that did not easily go through Flower of Evil.QA, which contains his sincere feelings of leaving Drama and the character, was released on the 24th through his agency Tree Essence.The following is QA with Moon Chae-won:- What is the impression that the end of Flower of Evil?I think its a work that has been more affectionate than ever before, and I wanted to express the role of car support and his Feeling as true as possible as I was affectionate.So there was a difficult and difficult process, but as a result, I am satisfied that it will be a Seo Bo-ram work with my best efforts.I am grateful to all the staff and colleagues, but especially for Kim Chul-kyu, I was very grateful for him. When all the shooting was over and the director hugged me, I cried a lot. -14 years of loving husbands secret reality directly tracking the character of the car support is unique. What was the character of the car support that Moon Chae-won thought?And what if there is a special emphasis on preparing or acting to digest the character?I thought support was like a person who was not different from the outside, who was honest with his Feeling and knew too much about the importance of people.So I think I tried to be like support in the preparation process, focusing on expressing the truthful aspect of support.- Suspense Melora challenged a new genre and thought that as an actor, I wanted to show you this much?I wanted to show you the same thing as before, that is, the unique essence that does not change as an actor, and I wanted to show you a new look.Its like a little more mature than Li Dian, and a skillful story-telling ability: Im sure youd be really happy to see this in me. Haha- In the second half of the broadcast, the highest audience rating was renewed, and the beauty of Liu Cong was achieved. Have you ever experienced a hot reaction to Drama and characters?I felt that many people loved Drama in comments and real-time reactions, but it seems to have come to a greater extent when I saw fans cheering and comments.I was really grateful that the warm support of the fans was a tremendous force. - Because it is the leading role in leading the development, it seems that there are many gods of Feeling such as love, betrayal, faith and doubt as well as quantity.Wasnt it hard to express the changing Feeling?From the planning stage, support was supposed to be feeling changes like roller coasters, which would be difficult to predict. HahaHowever, when I played it, it was difficult and difficult several times more than I imagined.The Feeling change experienced by support was more dynamic, and it should be understandable when viewers see it, because they were worried about how to express it.As a result of this constant effort, good scenes were born and proud. - Behind making videos often capture the retelling of the ambassador several times, and there have been many reviews that have been rehearsed repeatedly and that the character has been completely digested.What do you think about this?I wanted to get the full flow or the characters mind as far as I could, so I saw more scripts than ever, so I was more immersed in support.Thanks to this, I am grateful that you gave me a good evaluation of acting. - How was your breathing with partner Lee Joon-gi Actor?Mr. Lee Joon-gi is outgoing and I am introverted, of course, sometimes I am outgoing, but we have a slight difference in character.Nevertheless, his breathing with Jun Ki was always good. Jun Ki was a good partner, so he could get a lot of energy from the bright energy he gave on the set.I think Ive become a little more friendly than Li Dian through this work.- What if you consider the episodes left in Memory in the field or the episodes or scenes left in Memory in Drama?The seniors who have been breathing with their colleagues at the Kangsu Police Station are very exciting and funny people, so I enjoyed every moment I acted together.Especially, there were a few moments when I started to do NG by bursting into a robe, starting with a small and ridiculous smile that was not left in Memory. Sometimes I remember that time and laugh alone. - Moon Chae-won imagines Flower of Evil What do you think the story after the last episode will be?I think Ill live happily, because there must be no more pain or sadness for Suspension and Support.- I wonder what meaning flower of evil will be Memory to Moon Chae-won.I think I had a long, pleasant dream while filming Flower of Evil: I think Ill remember it for a long time with the warm temperature I felt for good people and the work that I felt a lot of peoples smell.- Finally, if you tell a word to those who love Flower of Evil.Thank you for loving the Flower of Evil so far, I think you can feel the bigger Seo Bo-ram thanks to the many loves you have sent me, all healthy and hopefully at home.=

TVN Drama 'Flower of Evil' recorded its highest audience rating in the last episode, and the beauty of Liu Cong was achieved, and the main character Moon Chae-won gave his impressions.

Moon Chae-won has made her feel the power of Actor to assimilate Feeling by unfolding her hot streak with a homicide detective car support that tracks her husband's secret reality.

From Feeling anxiety due to sudden suspicion in a calm daily life to a sad love that can not be abandoned. As in the tightrope of the breathtaking Feeling, Moon Chae-won drew the viewers to the front of the screen by immersing the Feeling change of the complex character with his own acting ability.

Moon Chae-won, who left a lull that did not easily go through 'Flower of Evil'. QA, which contains his sincere Feelings of leaving Drama and the character, was released on the 24th through his agency Tree Essence.

The following is QA with Moon Chae-won:

- What is the impression that the end of 'Flower of Evil'?

"I think it's a work that has been more affectionate than ever before, and I wanted to express the role of car support and his Feeling as true as possible as I was affectionate. So there was a difficult and difficult process, but as a result, I am satisfied that it will be a Seo Bo-ram work with my best efforts. I am grateful to all the staff and colleagues, but especially for Kim Chul-kyu, I was very grateful for him. When all the shooting was over and the director hugged me, I cried a lot. "

-14 years of loving husband's secret reality directly tracking the character of the car support is unique. What was the character of the car support that Moon Chae-won thought? And what if there is a special emphasis on preparing or acting to digest the character?

"I thought support was like a person who was not different from the outside, who was honest with his Feeling and knew too much about the importance of people. So I think I tried to be like support in the preparation process, focusing on expressing the truthful aspect of support."

- Suspense Melora challenged a new genre and thought that as an Actor, "I wanted to show you this much"?

"I wanted to show you the same thing as before, that is, the unique essence that does not change as an Actor, and I wanted to show you a new look. It’s like a little more mature than Li Dian, and a skillful story-telling ability: I’m sure you’d be really happy to see this in me. Haha

- In the second half of the broadcast, the highest audience rating was renewed, and the beauty of Liu Cong was achieved. Have you ever experienced a hot reaction to Drama and characters?

"I felt that many people loved Drama in comments and real-time reactions, but it seems to have come to a greater extent when I saw fans' cheering and comments. I was really grateful that the warm support of the fans was a tremendous force. "

- Because it is the leading role in leading the development, it seems that there are many gods of Feeling such as love, betrayal, faith and doubt as well as quantity. Wasn't it hard to express the changing Feeling?

“From the planning stage, support was supposed to be ‘Feeling changes like roller coasters’, which would be difficult to predict. Haha However, when I played it, it was difficult and difficult several times more than I imagined. The Feeling change experienced by support was more dynamic, and it should be understandable when viewers see it, because they were worried about how to express it. As a result of this constant effort, good scenes were born and proud. "

- Behind making videos often capture the retelling of the ambassador several times, and there have been many reviews that have been rehearsed repeatedly and that the character has been completely digested. What do you think about this?

"I wanted to get the full flow or the character's mind as far as I could, so I saw more scripts than ever, so I was more immersed in support. Thanks to this, I am grateful that you gave me a good evaluation of acting. "

- How was your breathing with partner Lee Joon-gi Actor?

"Mr. Lee Joon-gi is outgoing and I am introverted, of course, sometimes I am outgoing, but we have a slight difference in character. Nevertheless, his breathing with Jun Ki was always good. Jun Ki was a good partner, so he could get a lot of energy from the bright energy he gave on the set. I think I've become a little more friendly than Li Dian through this work."

- What if you consider the episodes left in Memory in the field or the episodes or scenes left in Memory in Drama?

"The seniors who have been breathing with their colleagues at the Kangsu Police Station are very exciting and funny people, so I enjoyed every moment I acted together. Especially, there were a few moments when I started to do NG by bursting into a robe, starting with a small and ridiculous smile that was not left in Memory. Sometimes I remember that time and laugh alone. "

- Moon Chae-won imagines 'Flower of Evil' What do you think the story after the last episode will be?

"I think I'll live happily, because there must be no more pain or sadness for Suspension and support."

- I wonder what meaning 'flower of evil' will be Memory to Moon Chae-won.

"I think I had a long, pleasant dream while filming 'Flower of Evil': I think I'll remember it for a long time with the warm temperature I felt for good people and the work that I felt a lot of people's smell."

- Finally, if you tell a word to those who love 'Flower of Evil'.

"Thank you for loving the 'Flower of Evil' so far, I think you can feel the bigger Seo Bo-ram thanks to the many loves you have sent me, all healthy and hopefully at home."

=