The Flower of Evil ' Golden Harvest Studio "partner Moon Chae-won Relieves Acting"

TVN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Flower of Evil, actor Golden Harvest Studio (27 and Kim Jin-woo), who played the youngest detective Lim Ho-joon of the three powerful teams, shared a special heart about the actors who worked together.Especially, I did not forget to thank Moon Chae-won, who was divided into the field partner car support of Lim Ho-joon.Golden Harvest Studio said in an interview on the 24th and the written interview, The director of the shooting told Moon Chae-won, Why is the (car) support so beautiful? When Moon Chae-won arrives at the scene, he grabbed his hands and took a lot of care.Golden Harvest Studio added, I was able to approach it comfortably (thanks), he added. I think I was able to open my mind and play comfortably because I was very careful about Ho Jun.Golden Harvest Studio showed strong teamwork with three strong team members including Carson, Lee Woo-chul (Choi Dae-hoon) and Choi Jae-seop (Choi Young-jun).Golden Harvest Studio said, The chemistry of the three strong teams was very good. I think the scenes of the three strong teams were more vividly completed because they gave a lot of advice to the two seniors to take care of the outside of the ambassador before shooting.The most memorable scene was the 15th ending scene.Lim Ho-joon made a deep impression by playing a big role in shooting and knocking him down at the same time as Baek Hee-sung (Kim Ji-hoon), who took the polices gun, pulled the trigger toward the car support.Golden Harvest Studio said, Every moment with the three strong teams remains in Memory, and the only thing left in the toxic Memory was the filming in Taean. I shot a god pulling the trigger toward Baek Hee-sung in a cliff where the sun was really intense.Everyone was tired of the heat, and what they shot while they were crushing each other remains in Memory Golden Harvest Studio also said, In fact, I was so happy and happy to share private conversations such as Choi Young-juns life, my family stories as much as possible, and my school days episodes after shooting, rather than having a special episode.It was a precious time to get various feelings that I could get out of my advice and acting for future actor life. On the other hand, Flower of Evil is a story that unfolds when a man who even acted on love and his wife who started to doubt his reality face the truth that he wants to ignore.TVN Wednesday-Thursday Evening Drama Flower of Evil Im Ho-joon Station

TVN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama 'Flower of Evil', actor Golden Harvest Studio (27 and Kim Jin-woo), who played the youngest detective Lim Ho-joon of the three powerful teams, shared a special heart about the actors who worked together. Especially, I did not forget to thank Moon Chae-won, who was divided into the field partner car support of Lim Ho-joon.

Golden Harvest Studio said in an Interview on the 24th and the written Interview, "The director of the shooting told Moon Chae-won, 'Why is the (car) support so beautiful?' When Moon Chae-won arrives at the scene, he grabbed his hands and took a lot of care."

Golden Harvest Studio added, "I was able to approach it comfortably (thanks)," he added. "I think I was able to open my mind and play comfortably because I was very careful about Ho Jun."

Golden Harvest Studio showed strong teamwork with three strong team members including Carson, Lee Woo-chul (Choi Dae-hoon) and Choi Jae-seop (Choi Young-jun).

Golden Harvest Studio said, "The chemistry of the three strong teams was very good." "I think the scenes of the three strong teams were more vividly completed because they gave a lot of advice to the two seniors to take care of the outside of the ambassador before shooting."

The most memorable scene was the 15th ending scene. Lim Ho-joon made a deep impression by playing a big role in shooting and knocking him down at the same time as Baek Hee-sung (Kim Ji-hoon), who took the police's gun, pulled the trigger toward the car support.

Golden Harvest Studio said, "Every moment with the three strong teams remains in Memory, and the only thing left in the toxic Memory was the filming in Taean." "I shot a god pulling the trigger toward Baek Hee-sung in a cliff where the sun was really intense. Everyone was tired of the heat, and what they shot while they were crushing each other remains in Memory "

Golden Harvest Studio also said, "In fact, I was so happy and happy to share private conversations such as Choi Young-jun's life, my family stories as much as possible, and my school days episodes after shooting, rather than having a special episode." It was a precious time to get various feelings that I could get out of my advice and Acting for future actor life. "

On the other hand, "Flower of Evil" is a story that unfolds when a man who even acted on love and his wife who started to doubt his reality face the truth that he wants to ignore.

TVN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama 'Flower of Evil' Im Ho-joon Station