The Flower of Evil ' Moon Chae-won "Lee Joon-gi got a lot of power with bright Energy"

TVN Tree Drama The Flower of Evil took the beauty of Liu Cong on the 23rd.The Flower of Evil, which was illuminated by Actor Moon Chae-wons return to the CRT, which he believes and believes in at the same time, throws an extraordinary topic of What if his beloved husband is suspected of being a serial killer for 14 years?And at the center of the work was Moon Chae-won, who successfully completed his return in about two years.He made the actor feel the power of assimilation of Feeling by unfolding his hot streak as a criminal car support for the homicide detective who traces her husbands secret reality.From feeling anxiety due to sudden suspicion in a calm daily life to a sad love that can not be abandoned.As in the tightrope of the breathtaking Feeling, Moon Chae-won drew the viewers to the front of the screen by immersing the Feeling change of the complex character with his own acting ability.As a result, he proved a wide spectrum of acting as an actor, as well as leaving another life character.Moon Chae-won, who has become an irreplaceable actor, is also attracting attention.Moon Chae-won, who left a lull that does not easily go through the Flower of Evil, and his true feelings of leaving the character were revealed through his agency.The following is a one-word answer with Moon Chae-won.Q. At an online production presentation before the broadcast of Flower of Evil, he said, Im nervous because I want to do it. What is the final impression?A. I think it is a work that has been more affectionate than ever before, and I wanted to express the role of car support and his Feeling as true as possible as I was affectionate.So there was a difficult and difficult process, but as a result, I am satisfied that it will be a Seo Bo-ram work with my best efforts.I am grateful to all the staff and colleagues, but especially for coach Kim Chul-kyu, I was very grateful for the film. When the director hugged me after all the filming, I cried a lot.Q. The character setting of the car support that directly tracks the secret reality of the husband he loved for 14 years is unique. What kind of car support was Moon Chae-won?And what if there is a special emphasis on preparing or acting to digest the character?A. I think the support is not different from the outside, but I think it is someone who is honest with his Feeling and knows the importance of people too well.So I think I tried to be a support person in the preparation process. I focused on expressing the truth of support.Q. Is there any part of the actor that I wanted to show this as much as I wanted to show this while challenging a new genre called Suspense Melor?A. I wanted to show you the same thing as before, that is, the unique essence that does not change as an actor, and I wanted to show you a new look.Its like a little more mature than Li Dian, and a skillful story-telling ability. Im sure youd be really happy to see this in me.Q. Did you ever experience the hot reaction to Drama and the character, such as renewing the highest audience rating in the second half of the broadcast?A. I felt that many people loved Drama in comments and real-time reactions, but it seems to have come to a bigger point when I saw fans cheering and comments.I was really grateful that the warm support of the fans was a tremendous force.Q. Because it is the leading role in the development, it seems that it was difficult because there are many different scenes of Feeling such as love, betrayal, faith and doubt as well as quantity.Wasnt it hard to express the changing Feeling?A. From the planning stage, support was expected to be difficult because it was said to be feeling changes like roller coasters. Haha.However, when I played it, it was difficult and difficult several times more than I imagined.The Feeling change experienced by support was more dynamic, and it should be understandable when viewers see it, because they were worried about how to express it.As a result of this constant effort, good scenes were born and proud.Q. In behind-the-scenes making videos, many of them were recounted several times, and there were many comments that they had rehearsed and that they had completely digested the character.What do you think about this?A. I wanted to understand the overall flow or the characters mind as much as possible, so I watched more scripts than ever, so I was more immersed in support.Thanks to this, I am grateful that you gave me a good evaluation of acting.Q. How was your breathing with partner Lee Joon-gi Actor?A. Lee Joon-gi is outgoing and I am introverted, and of course, sometimes I am outgoing, but we have a slight difference in personality.Nevertheless, his acting breath with Mr. Jun-gi was always good: enough to gain strength with the bright energy he gave on the set, Jun-gi was a good partner.It seems that this work has become a little more familiar than Li Dian.Q. What if you consider the episodes left in Memory at the scene of Flower of Evil or the episodes or scenes left in Memory in Drama?A. The senior and junior members who worked with their colleagues at the Kangsu Police Station are very exciting and interesting, so I enjoyed every moment I acted together.Especially, there were a few moments when I started to make NG by bursting into a ridiculous and ridiculous scene that was so small that it was not left in Memory. Sometimes I remember it and laugh alone.Q. What do you think the story after the last episode of The Flower of Evil  imagined by Moon Chae-won will be?A. I think I will live happily. I have to have no more pain or sadness for Suspension and Support.Q. From the spring of flowers to the autumn when cool winds blow, the three seasons were accompanied by flowers of evil.I wonder what meaning flower of evil is to Moon Chae-won.A. I think I had a long dream of feeling good while shooting Flower of Evil. It seems to be a work that felt a lot of warm temperature and human smell that I felt for good people for a long time.Q. Finally, I would like to ask those who love the flower of evil.A. Thank you for loving the Flower of Evil so far, and I think you can feel the greater Seo Bo-ram thanks to the many loves you have sent.

TVN Tree Drama The Flower of Evil took the beauty of Liu Cong on the 23rd. The Flower of Evil, which was illuminated by Actor Moon Chae-won's return to the CRT, which he believes and believes in at the same time, throws an extraordinary topic of 'What if his beloved husband is suspected of being a serial killer for 14 years?'

And at the center of the work was Moon Chae-won, who successfully completed his return in about two years. He made the Actor feel the power of assimilation of Feeling by unfolding his hot streak as a criminal car support for the homicide detective who traces her husband's secret reality.

From Feeling anxiety due to sudden suspicion in a calm daily life to a sad love that can not be abandoned. As in the tightrope of the breathtaking Feeling, Moon Chae-won drew the viewers to the front of the screen by immersing the Feeling change of the complex character with his own acting ability. As a result, he proved a wide spectrum of acting as an Actor, as well as leaving another life character. Moon Chae-won, who has become an irreplaceable Actor, is also attracting attention.

Moon Chae-won, who left a lull that does not easily go through the Flower of Evil, and his true Feelings of leaving the character were revealed through his agency. The following is a one-word answer with Moon Chae-won.

Q. At an online production presentation before the broadcast of “Flower of Evil,” he said, “I’m nervous because I want to do it.” What is the final impression?

A. I think it is a work that has been more affectionate than ever before, and I wanted to express the role of car support and his Feeling as true as possible as I was affectionate. So there was a difficult and difficult process, but as a result, I am satisfied that it will be a Seo Bo-ram work with my best efforts. I am grateful to all the staff and colleagues, but especially for coach Kim Chul-kyu, I was very grateful for the film. When the director hugged me after all the filming, I cried a lot.

Q. The character setting of the car support that directly tracks the secret reality of the husband he loved for 14 years is unique. What kind of car support was Moon Chae-won? And what if there is a special emphasis on preparing or acting to digest the character?

A. I think the support is not different from the outside, but I think it is someone who is honest with his Feeling and knows the importance of people too well. So I think I tried to be a support person in the preparation process. I focused on expressing the truth of support.

Q. Is there any part of the Actor that I wanted to show this as much as I wanted to show this while challenging a new genre called Suspense Melor?

A. I wanted to show you the same thing as before, that is, the unique essence that does not change as an Actor, and I wanted to show you a new look. It’s like a little more mature than Li Dian, and a skillful story-telling ability. I’m sure you’d be really happy to see this in me.

Q. Did you ever experience the hot reaction to Drama and the character, such as renewing the highest audience rating in the second half of the broadcast?

A. I felt that many people loved Drama in comments and real-time reactions, but it seems to have come to a bigger point when I saw fans' cheering and comments. I was really grateful that the warm support of the fans was a tremendous force.

Q. Because it is the leading role in the development, it seems that it was difficult because there are many different scenes of Feeling such as love, betrayal, faith and doubt as well as quantity. Wasn't it hard to express the changing Feeling?

A. From the planning stage, support was expected to be difficult because it was said to be 'Feeling changes like roller coasters'. Haha. However, when I played it, it was difficult and difficult several times more than I imagined. The Feeling change experienced by support was more dynamic, and it should be understandable when viewers see it, because they were worried about how to express it. As a result of this constant effort, good scenes were born and proud.

Q. In behind-the-scenes making videos, many of them were recounted several times, and there were many comments that they had rehearsed and that they had completely digested the character. What do you think about this?

A. I wanted to understand the overall flow or the character's mind as much as possible, so I watched more scripts than ever, so I was more immersed in support. Thanks to this, I am grateful that you gave me a good evaluation of acting.

Q. How was your breathing with partner Lee Joon-gi Actor?

A. Lee Joon-gi is outgoing and I am introverted, and of course, sometimes I am outgoing, but we have a slight difference in personality. Nevertheless, his acting breath with Mr. Jun-gi was always good: enough to gain strength with the bright Energy he gave on the set, Jun-gi was a good partner. It seems that this work has become a little more familiar than Li Dian.

Q. What if you consider the episodes left in Memory at the scene of 'Flower of Evil' or the episodes or scenes left in Memory in Drama?

A. The senior and junior members who worked with their colleagues at the Kangsu Police Station are very exciting and interesting, so I enjoyed every moment I acted together. Especially, there were a few moments when I started to make NG by bursting into a ridiculous and ridiculous scene that was so small that it was not left in Memory. Sometimes I remember it and laugh alone.

Q. What do you think the story after the last episode of The Flower of Evil ' imagined by Moon Chae-won will be?

A. I think I will live happily. I have to have no more pain or sadness for Suspension and Support.

Q. From the spring of flowers to the autumn when cool winds blow, the three seasons were accompanied by 'flowers of evil'. I wonder what meaning 'flower of evil' is to Moon Chae-won.

A. I think I had a long dream of Feeling good while shooting "Flower of Evil." It seems to be a work that felt a lot of warm temperature and human smell that I felt for good people for a long time.

Q. Finally, I would like to ask those who love the flower of evil.

A. Thank you for loving The Flower of Evil so far, and I think you can feel the greater Seo Bo-ram thanks to the many loves you have sent.