Kim Bo-min "I received a bouquet of Jung Woo-sung' on my birthday...My Husband Kim Nam-il, jealous."

Kim Bo-min Announcer of Mr Radio talked about her Husband Kim Nam-il.KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Nam Chang-hees Mr. Radio broadcasted on the 20th, Kim Bo-min Announcer appeared as a special guest and talked.On this day, a listener sent a story, My Husband has no mood, I wish to receive a flower gift, how can I do it? And Kim Bo-min Announcer said, I received a bouquet from my Husband because of Actor Jung Woo-sung on my birthday this year.I thought my Husband had a surprise event, of course, but when I took it home, my Husband was surprised, too, said Kim Bo-min, an Announcer.My jealous Husband went out and bought me a bouquet of flowers. The DJs asked, Is it really sent by Jung Woo-sung or what kind of relationship? Kim Bo-min said, I have never been in love with him.My acquaintance, Jung Woo-sung, sent a bouquet of flowers, and the company wrote the wrong name. Kim Nam-il, the Husband of Kim Bo-min Announcer, bought a bouquet of flowers with jealousy.I was very happy for a moment because of the bouquet of Jung Woo-sung, and if I get a bouquet of flowers from Jung Woo-sung, I will have no time, Kim said.

Kim Bo-min Announcer of Mr Radio talked about her Husband Kim Nam-il.

KBS Cool FM 'Yoon Jung-soo, Nam Chang-hee's Mr. Radio' broadcasted on the 20th, Kim Bo-min Announcer appeared as a special guest and talked.

On this day, a listener sent a story, "My Husband has no mood, I wish to receive a flower gift, how can I do it?" And Kim Bo-min Announcer said, "I received a bouquet from my Husband because of Actor Jung Woo-sung on my birthday this year."

“I thought my Husband had a surprise event, of course, but when I took it home, my Husband was surprised, too,” said Kim Bo-min, an Announcer. My jealous Husband went out and bought me a bouquet of flowers. "

The DJs asked, "Is it really sent by Jung Woo-sung or what kind of relationship?" Kim Bo-min said, "I have never been in love with him. My acquaintance, Jung Woo-sung, sent a bouquet of flowers, and the company wrote the wrong name. " Kim Nam-il, the Husband of Kim Bo-min Announcer, bought a bouquet of flowers with jealousy.

“I was very happy for a moment because of the bouquet of Jung Woo-sung, and if I get a bouquet of flowers from Jung Woo-sung, I will have no time,” Kim said.