Hometown Flex ' Lee Seung-gi X Cha Tae-hyun, unfortunate End...behind big release

Hometown Flex  Cha Tae-hyun, Lee Seung-gi recounted the memories of five trips and said a sad farewell.In the final episode of the cable channel tvN Hometown Flex  broadcasted on the 20th, Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi still laughed as they did not understand the Cheongju Broadcasting method.Lee Seung-gi, Cha Tae-hyun recounted memories of the Busan, Daejeon, Gwangju, Jeonju and Cheongju Broadcasting trips.The two said, The guest is excited and excited, and it seems to be very fun, he said. After the broadcast, feedback comes and thank us.Cha Tae-hyun said when he thought of Hometown Flex , When you can not understand it by yourself, it was shocking to ask Cheongju Broadcasting person three times.Na Young-seok PD and Kim Kang-hoon were shocked to say the same thing.It changes the generation, but it does not change, Lee Seung-gi said, I understand about the Friend I have seen for about 15 years.Lee Seung-gi said: I thought I knew South Korea well, I thought I went all over South Korea, and I was new again, I thought I was all in Seoul.I realized that I was a real Hometown Flex  Lee Seung-gi said, Local color has been negative for a long time, but it seems to have been good to see it in a pleasant local color in our program.It was a feeling to know the person. The restaurant selected by Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi was revealed.Gwangju chicken, Cheongju Broadcasting chicken chicken, Jeonju buckwheat noodle, Jeonju bean sprout soup, Gwangju orytang, Daejeon duck soup and so on.Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun each picked Gwangju Naju Gomtang and Jeonju Champon as the top picks.The U.S. broadcast was released. On the Busan side, Ishian, Jang Hyuk and Ssamdi played a I Want to See Friend.On the Gwangju side, Lee Seung-gi, Yunhos night was revealed; however, Lee Seung-gi said, I did it again in the room.Yunho recalled his military years, and Lee Seung-gi fell asleep answering.On the Cheongju Broadcasting side, the love story of Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-joo was released during school days.Lee Seung-gi revealed she bought a 100-day gift with a woman Friend by selling an MD player she received from her father.Han Hyo-joo said, I was sad that I did not give anything to my birthday, but I did not show my face.However, when the elevator was closed, the CD came in. Park Hyo-shins Tokyo album was presented.Han Hyo-joo, who cried in search of a neighborhood as a child, said, I have never cried on the air, I think it will come to the space where the time is contained.Lee Seung-gi watched the signing video at Cheongju Broadcasting and said, I saw a lot of other aspects of Hyoju.I thought I did not have a desire to win, not a friend who is always so greedy and greedy. However, Han Hyo-joo laughed when he said that the desire for victory was original. Han Hyo-joo said, The feelings I felt at that time were special.I am so grateful that the broadcast seems to have been made like an album that can be taken out at any time. Finally, Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi first set the slogan, saying, I hope you can find a good place as soon as the situation improves.I cried Hometown Flex  fighting, the two said.Photo = TVN broadcast screen
Hometown Flex  Cha Tae-hyun, Lee Seung-gi recounted the memories of five trips and said a sad farewell.In the final episode of the cable channel tvN Hometown Flex  broadcasted on the 20th, Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi still laughed as they did not understand the Cheongju Broadcasting method.Lee Seung-gi, Cha Tae-hyun recounted memories of the Busan, Daejeon, Gwangju, Jeonju and Cheongju Broadcasting trips.The two said, The guest is excited and excited, and it seems to be very fun, he said. After the broadcast, feedback comes and thank us.Cha Tae-hyun said when he thought of Hometown Flex , When you can not understand it by yourself, it was shocking to ask Cheongju Broadcasting person three times.Na Young-seok PD and Kim Kang-hoon were shocked to say the same thing.It changes the generation, but it does not change, Lee Seung-gi said, I understand about the Friend I have seen for about 15 years.Lee Seung-gi said: I thought I knew South Korea well, I thought I went all over South Korea, and I was new again, I thought I was all in Seoul.I realized that I was a real Hometown Flex  Lee Seung-gi said, Local color has been negative for a long time, but it seems to have been good to see it in a pleasant local color in our program.It was a feeling to know the person. The restaurant selected by Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi was revealed.Gwangju chicken, Cheongju Broadcasting chicken chicken, Jeonju buckwheat noodle, Jeonju bean sprout soup, Gwangju orytang, Daejeon duck soup and so on.Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun each picked Gwangju Naju Gomtang and Jeonju Champon as the top picks.The U.S. broadcast was released. On the Busan side, Ishian, Jang Hyuk and Ssamdi played a I Want to See Friend.On the Gwangju side, Lee Seung-gi, Yunhos night was revealed; however, Lee Seung-gi said, I did it again in the room.Yunho recalled his military years, and Lee Seung-gi fell asleep answering.On the Cheongju Broadcasting side, the love story of Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-joo was released during school days.Lee Seung-gi revealed she bought a 100-day gift with a woman Friend by selling an MD player she received from her father.Han Hyo-joo said, I was sad that I did not give anything to my birthday, but I did not show my face.However, when the elevator was closed, the CD came in. Park Hyo-shins Tokyo album was presented.Han Hyo-joo, who cried in search of a neighborhood as a child, said, I have never cried on the air, I think it will come to the space where the time is contained.Lee Seung-gi watched the signing video at Cheongju Broadcasting and said, I saw a lot of other aspects of Hyoju.I thought I did not have a desire to win, not a friend who is always so greedy and greedy. However, Han Hyo-joo laughed when he said that the desire for victory was original. Han Hyo-joo said, The feelings I felt at that time were special.I am so grateful that the broadcast seems to have been made like an album that can be taken out at any time. Finally, Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi first set the slogan, saying, I hope you can find a good place as soon as the situation improves.I cried Hometown Flex  fighting, the two said.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Hometown Flex ' Cha Tae-hyun, Lee Seung-gi recounted the memories of five trips and said a sad farewell.

In the final episode of the cable channel tvN Hometown Flex ' broadcasted on the 20th, Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi still laughed as they did not understand the Cheongju Broadcasting method.

Lee Seung-gi, Cha Tae-hyun recounted memories of the Busan, Daejeon, Gwangju, Jeonju and Cheongju Broadcasting trips. The two said, "The guest is excited and excited, and it seems to be very fun," he said. "After the broadcast, feedback comes and thank us."

Cha Tae-hyun said when he thought of Hometown Flex ', "When you can not understand it by yourself, it was shocking to ask Cheongju Broadcasting person three times. Na Young-seok PD and Kim Kang-hoon were shocked to say the same thing. "It changes the generation, but it does not change," Lee Seung-gi said, "I understand about the FriEnd I have seen for about 15 years."

Lee Seung-gi said: "I thought I knew South Korea well, I thought I went all over South Korea, and I was new again, I thought I was all in Seoul. I realized that I was a real Hometown Flex "

Lee Seung-gi said, "Local color has been negative for a long time, but it seems to have been good to see it in a pleasant local color in our program. It was a feeling to know the person. "The restaurant selected by Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi was revealed. Gwangju chicken, Cheongju Broadcasting chicken chicken, Jeonju buckwheat noodle, Jeonju bean sprout soup, Gwangju orytang, Daejeon duck soup and so on. Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun each picked Gwangju Naju Gomtang and Jeonju Champon as the top picks.

The U.S. broadcast was released. On the Busan side, Ishian, Jang Hyuk and Ssamdi played a "I Want to See FriEnd." On the Gwangju side, Lee Seung-gi, Yunho's night was revealed; however, Lee Seung-gi said, "I did it again in the room." Yunho recalled his military years, and Lee Seung-gi fell asleep answering.

On the Cheongju Broadcasting side, the love story of Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-joo was released during school days. Lee Seung-gi revealed she bought a 100-day gift with a woman FriEnd by selling an MD player she received from her father. Han Hyo-joo said, "I was sad that I did not give anything to my birthday, but I did not show my face. However, when the elevator was closed, the CD came in. "Park Hyo-shin's" Tokyo "album was presented. Han Hyo-joo, who cried in search of a neighborhood as a child, said, "I have never cried on the air, I think it will come to the space where the time is contained."

Lee Seung-gi watched the signing video at Cheongju Broadcasting and said, "I saw a lot of other aspects of Hyoju. I thought I did not have a desire to win, not a friEnd who is always so greedy and greedy. " However, Han Hyo-joo laughed when he said that the desire for victory was original. Han Hyo-joo said, "The feelings I felt at that time were special. I am so grateful that the broadcast seems to have been made like an album that can be taken out at any time. "

Finally, Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi first set the slogan, saying, "I hope you can find a good place as soon as the situation improves." "I cried Hometown Flex 'fighting'," the two said.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen