Kim Bo-min "Kim Nam-il, Jung Woo-sung Jealous... gave me a bouquet of flowers"

Kim Bo-min Announcer appeared and talked about KBS Cool FM (89.1MHz with Seoul) Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang-hees Mr Radio which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th.One listener said: Our Husband has no mood, its a wish to get a flower present. How can we do it?This year, on my birthday, I received a bouquet of flowers from Husband thanks to Actor Jung Woo-sung, said Kim Bo-min Announcer.Kim Bo-min Announcer said, The flower arrived on the station last birthday under the name Jung Woo-sungOf course, I thought Husband had a surprise event, but when I took it home, Husband was surprised.Jealous Husband went out and bought a bouquet of flowers. DJs asked, Is it really Jung Woo-sung?, What kind of relationship? Kim Bo-min Announcer said, I never finished it.It turned out that it was not Actor Jung Woo-sung My acquaintance, Jung Woo-sung, sent a bouquet of flowers, but the company wrote the wrong name. In an unintentional Jealous operation, Kim Bo-min, director of Announcers Husband Kim Nam-il, presented a bouquet of bouquets of bourbon.Kim Bo-min Announcer said, I was very happy because of the bouquet of Jung Woo-sung for a while.I will not have a chance to get a bouquet of flowers from the real Jung Woo-sung

Kim Bo-min Announcer appeared and talked about KBS Cool FM (89.1MHz with Seoul) 'Yoon Jung-soo Nam Chang-hee's Mr Radio' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th.

One listener said: 'Our Husband has no mood, it's a wish to get a flower present. How can we do it?' "This year, on my birthday, I received a bouquet of flowers from Husband thanks to Actor Jung Woo-sung," said Kim Bo-min Announcer.

Kim Bo-min Announcer said, "The flower arrived on the station last birthday under the name Jung Woo-sung Of course, I thought Husband had a surprise event, but when I took it home, Husband was surprised. Jealous Husband went out and bought a bouquet of flowers. "

DJs asked, "Is it really Jung Woo-sung?", "What kind of relationship?" Kim Bo-min Announcer said, "I never finished it. It turned out that it was not Actor Jung Woo-sung My acquaintance, Jung Woo-sung, sent a bouquet of flowers, but the company wrote the wrong name. "

In an unintentional Jealous operation, Kim Bo-min, director of Announcer's Husband Kim Nam-il, presented a bouquet of bouquets of bourbon. Kim Bo-min Announcer said, "I was very happy because of the bouquet of Jung Woo-sung for a while. I will not have a chance to get a bouquet of flowers from the real Jung Woo-sung "