The Search' Soldiers transform Krystal Jung "Land Lieutenant, Everything is Top Model"

Actor Jung Soo-jung will return to the OCN Dramatic Cinema The Search.Jung Soo-jung played Lieutenant Son Ye-rim, a special leased Brain, who seeks the essence of the enemy, in The Search (played by Gumo, Go Myung-ju/director Lim Dae-woong, Myung Hyun-woo), which will be broadcast first on October 17th.Jung Soo-jung, who was divided into elite lieutenants, has told various stories about the reason and the process of working on the work, saying, All the roles of Soldiers were big Top Model.He revealed the reason for choosing the work, The script was fun, but the character Soldiers who did not try it was very attracted, and revealed the aspiration of making a new aspect different from the image of Jung Soo-jung that the public knows.The charm of Lieutenant Son, attracted by Jung Soo-jung, is endless.I have to say what I have to say, and I am always calm in everything, and I am an elite armed with natural physical strength, brilliant brain, and burning fighting spirit, I feel a tremendous specification.We are not easily emotionally affected by the various crises we face in the Demilitarized Zone.I will concentrate on the given mission and lead the special lease flexibly. I had to play a character who boasted the spirit of Soldiers who were born in various abilities, so I went through a thorough preparation process.Jung Soo-jung, who I interviewed the actual Soldiers and learned various movements and shooting posture while attending Action School, paid particular attention to maintaining physical strength that can digest many actions.I did a lot of exercise before shooting to develop my physical strength, and it was hard but fun because I like to use my body.In the latter part of the unfamiliar military terminology, I thought it was a word that I actually used a lot, the efforts of the high school were reported.So Jung Soo-jungs sweat, one sweat completed, was perfect even if he saw the images and images released so far.Jung Soo-jung also left many expectations for prospective viewers. There are many military shooting scenes rather than bare body action.We will be able to see a long-breathed drama with a mood like a movie, he said, along with the distinction that we will approach viewers freshly.I had a hard time shooting with my helmet, vest, gun, and military shoes in the middle of the summer, but I remember the most when I was shooting with a big smile because the actors of the special lease were all funny, he said.Finally, he said, If you look at the mystery hidden in The Search together, you will be able to enjoy it.

Actor Jung Soo-jung will return to the OCN Dramatic Cinema The Search.

Jung Soo-jung played Lieutenant Son Ye-rim, a special leased Brain, who seeks the essence of the enemy, in The Search (played by Gumo, Go Myung-ju/director Lim Dae-woong, Myung Hyun-woo), which will be broadcast first on October 17th. Jung Soo-jung, who was divided into elite lieutenants, has told various stories about the reason and the process of working on the work, saying, "All the roles of Soldiers were big Top Model."

He revealed the reason for choosing the work, "The script was fun, but the character Soldiers who did not try it was very attracted," and revealed the aspiration of "making a new aspect different from the image of Jung Soo-jung' that the public knows."

The charm of Lieutenant Son, attracted by Jung Soo-jung, is endless. “I have to say what I have to say, and I am always calm in everything, and I am an elite armed with natural physical strength, brilliant brain, and burning fighting spirit,” I feel a tremendous specification. “We are not easily emotionally affected by the various crises we face in the Demilitarized Zone. I will concentrate on the given mission and lead the special lease flexibly. "

I had to play a character who boasted the spirit of Soldiers who were born in various abilities, so I went through a thorough preparation process. Jung Soo-jung, who "I interviewed the actual Soldiers and learned various movements and shooting posture while attending Action School," paid particular attention to maintaining physical strength that can digest many Actions. “I did a lot of exercise before shooting to develop my physical strength, and it was hard but fun because I like to use my body.” In the latter part of the unfamiliar military terminology, "I thought it was a word that I actually used a lot," the efforts of the high school were reported. So Jung Soo-jung's sweat, one sweat completed, was perfect even if he saw the images and images released so far.

Jung Soo-jung also left many expectations for prospective viewers. "There are many military shooting scenes rather than bare body Action. "We will be able to see a long-breathed drama with a mood like a movie," he said, along with the distinction that "we will approach viewers freshly." “I had a hard time shooting with my helmet, vest, gun, and military shoes in the middle of the summer, but I remember the most when I was shooting with a big smile because the actors of the special lease were all funny,” he said. Finally, he said, "If you look at the mystery hidden in The Search' together, you will be able to enjoy it."