'Sangju Sangmu FC away Finals sports' North Jeolla Province Lee Seung-gi, "I can win reverse"

North Jeolla Province won 1-0 with Sangju Sangmu FC executive director at Sangju Sangmu FC Citizen Stadium on the 27th, and Lee Seung-gis winning goal in the 25th minute of the second half in the 23rd round of Hanawonkyu K League 1 2020, the first Kyonggi in the final A (1-6th).When Jo Kyu-sung headed the long-connected ball from the rear, Gustavo spilled the ball to the side and pushed it in.North Jeola Province, who made 16 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses and 51 points with Lee Seung-gis Finals sports, eliminated the gap from leading Ulsan Hyondai (51 points) that tied 2-2 in Daegu FCs away on the same day.In multiple points, Ulsan (47 goals) only maintained his previous ranking ahead of North Jeola Province (39 goals).Lee Seung-gi said, We can win in the atmosphere now. Everyone knows that Ulsan is unconditional.- What do you say?I expected a goal. I got an aggressive order. Fortunately, I saved my chance.- What was the spell?It was a command to move with Gustavo and the front. - Its the latest score of only 8Kyonggi.I was injured in my steady run, I was careful to put in the replacements and I wanted to help. I wanted a team win.Did you hear about Ulsan? Everyone liked it in the locker room.- How do you talk about the lead fight with Ulsan?Ulsan is the idea of catching unconditionally. Thats what everyone feels. Can you win? In the mood now, you can win.The words around you are often referred to as weak. Of course, there is relativity in each of Kyonggi.You can join the 50 (goal)-50 (help) club for the next three goals or so.Sangju Sangmu FC

North Jeolla Province won 1-0 with Sangju Sangmu FC executive director at Sangju Sangmu FC Citizen Stadium on the 27th, and Lee Seung-gi's winning goal in the 25th minute of the second half in the 23rd round of Hanawonkyu K League 1 2020, the first Kyonggi in the final A (1-6th). When Jo Kyu-sung headed the long-connected ball from the rear, Gustavo spilled the ball to the side and pushed it in.

North Jeola Province, who made 16 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses and 51 points with Lee Seung-gi's Finals sports, eliminated the gap from leading Ulsan Hyondai (51 points) that tied 2-2 in Daegu FC's away on the same day. In multiple points, Ulsan (47 goals) only maintained his previous ranking ahead of North Jeola Province (39 goals).

Lee Seung-gi said, "We can win in the atmosphere now. Everyone knows that Ulsan is unconditional."

- What do you say?

“I expected a goal. I got an aggressive order. Fortunately, I saved my chance.”

- What was the spell?

“It was a command to move with Gustavo and the front.” - It’s the latest score of only 8Kyonggi.

“I was injured in my steady run, I was careful to put in the replacements and I wanted to help. I wanted a team win.

Did you hear about Ulsan? “Everyone liked it in the locker room.”

- How do you talk about the lead fight with Ulsan?

Ulsan is the idea of catching unconditionally. That’s what everyone feels.” Can you win? “In the mood now, you can win. The words around you are often referred to as weak. Of course, there is relativity in each of Kyonggi. You can join the 50 (goal)-50 (help) club for the next three goals or so.”

Sangju Sangmu FC