'Final final' Lee Seung-gi, "You Can Win Over Ulsan"

I think I can win over Ulsan.North Jeolla Province Hydei won the Hanawonkyu K-League 1 2020 23 round Sangju Sangmu FC Managing Director and away Kyonggi 1 - 0 at Sangju Sangmu FC Citizen Stadium on the 27th.North Jeolla Province, which won the day, scored 16 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses, 51 points, tied with Ulsan at the point, but was second only to score multiple points.Lee Seung-gi, who shot the final, said: It was a difficult Kyonggi but it was well prepared and a good performance came out, I thought it would be a goal difference.I was ordered to play aggressively after being replaced in the second half, he said. I was instructed to move around with Gustavo and Barrow on the front.I have been replaced in a situation where I have not been overworked by recent injuries. Anyway, it helped the team. I scored only 8Kyonggi, he said.I didnt think about anything else, I played Kyonggi, he said.Lee Seung-gi said: After Kyonggi ended, I heard the result of the Ulsan-Daegu match; I forgot to win Kyonggi today and was thinking only about other things.I talked about the part where Kyonggi was lacking, he said.On the competition for the championship with Ulsan, Lee Seung-gi said: I think Ulsan can catch it, everyone is thinking that.I do not worry about anything else, he said. If you continue the atmosphere now, you can win. There is a story that you are weak and strong in strength.I think my mental strength changes when I meet strong teams. I think I am strong against the strong team because I understand and play what I have to be confident. Meanwhile Lee Seung-gi said: I think I have three goals left in my 50 - 50 club membership; when I was playing goal ceremony (Lee) Ju Yong-i was really happy to be here.I think Ju Yong-i was really burdened too, so I think he was happy together when I scored, and it wasnt that Ju Yong-i couldnt play Konggi.To be fair, there was a main advantage in the run-off situation: players worked together to change the mood, so Im more happy to win, he said.Federation offer.

"I think I can win over Ulsan.

North Jeolla Province Hydei won the Hanawonkyu K-League 1 2020 23 round Sangju Sangmu FC Managing Director and away Kyonggi 1 - 0 at Sangju Sangmu FC Citizen Stadium on the 27th. North Jeolla Province, which won the day, scored 16 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses, 51 points, tied with Ulsan at the point, but was second only to score multiple points.

Lee Seung-gi, who shot the final, said: "It was a difficult Kyonggi but it was well prepared and a good performance came out, I thought it would be a goal difference. "I was ordered to play aggressively after being replaced in the second half," he said. "I was instructed to move around with Gustavo and Barrow on the front."

"I have been replaced in a situation where I have not been overworked by recent injuries. Anyway, it helped the team. I scored only 8Kyonggi," he said. I didn't think about anything else, I played Kyonggi," he said.

Lee Seung-gi said: "After Kyonggi ended, I heard the result of the Ulsan-Daegu match; I forgot to win Kyonggi today and was thinking only about other things. I talked about the part where Kyonggi was lacking," he said.

On the competition for the championship with Ulsan, Lee Seung-gi said: "I think Ulsan can catch it, everyone is thinking that. "I do not worry about anything else," he said. "If you continue the atmosphere now, you can win. There is a story that you are weak and strong in strength. I think my mental strength changes when I meet strong teams. I think I am strong against the strong team because I understand and play what I have to be confident. "

Meanwhile Lee Seung-gi said: "I think I have three goals left in my 50 - 50 club membership; when I was playing goal ceremony (Lee) Ju Yong-i was really happy to be here. I think Ju Yong-i was really burdened too, so I think he was happy together when I scored, and it wasn't that Ju Yong-i couldn't play Konggi. To be fair, there was a main advantage in the run-off situation: players worked together to change the mood, so I'm more happy to win," he said.

Federation offer.