Song Hye-kyo, Maria Full of Grace beautiful look...Park Sol-mi and Lee Jin "beautiful...I'm talking to you."

Actor Song Hye-kyo showed off her unchanging beauty through Jewelry photoSong Hye-kyo released several photo shoots on his SNS on the 24th, which he collaborated with Jewelry brand Shome.Both black and white and colored versions of the photos reveal the distinctive features of Song Hye-kyo and the beautiful looks of Maria Full of Grace.Actor Park Sol-mi was impressed by comments such as I am mouth-to-mouth, model Shin Hyun-ji I am not pretty on One Day Today, I am beautiful on Everyday and Lee Jin from Group Finkle commented I feel beautiful.Song Hye-kyo is reviewing his next film during last years appearance in the drama Boyfriend.Song Hye-kyo SNS
Actor Song Hye-kyo showed off her unchanging beauty through Jewelry photoSong Hye-kyo released several photo shoots on his SNS on the 24th, which he collaborated with Jewelry brand Shome.Both black and white and colored versions of the photos reveal the distinctive features of Song Hye-kyo and the beautiful looks of Maria Full of Grace.Actor Park Sol-mi was impressed by comments such as I am mouth-to-mouth, model Shin Hyun-ji I am not pretty on One Day Today, I am beautiful on Everyday and Lee Jin from Group Finkle commented I feel beautiful.Song Hye-kyo is reviewing his next film during last years appearance in the drama Boyfriend.Song Hye-kyo SNS

Actor Song Hye-kyo showed off her unchanging beauty through Jewelry photo

Song Hye-kyo released several photo shoots on his SNS on the 24th, which he collaborated with Jewelry brand Shome. Both black and white and colored versions of the photos reveal the distinctive features of Song Hye-kyo and the beautiful looks of Maria Full of Grace.

Actor Park Sol-mi was impressed by comments such as "I am mouth-to-mouth", model Shin Hyun-ji "I am not pretty on One Day Today, I am beautiful on Everyday" and Lee Jin from Group Finkle commented "I feel beautiful".

Song Hye-kyo is reviewing his next film during last year's appearance in the drama Boyfriend.

Song Hye-kyo SNS