'Iron Fam' Jung Hyung-seok "Park Bo-gum and Record of Youth'" Fan heart Confessions

Sung Woo Jung Hyung Suk said that he appeared together with actor Park Bo-gum and TVN monthly drama Record of Youth.On SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM (hereinafter referred to as Tipolar Fam), which aired on September 14, the fixed corner Audio Book, Nana Land! was held on Monday.DJ Kim Young-chul said, Lee Mun-Hee joined after getting off Jung Hyung-seok, but Jung Hyung-seok came out. Jung Hyung-seok said, Lee Mun-Hee called last night.I thought I was in a bad condition, so I asked him to replace Haru He asked me to take Haru han jung-won

Sung Woo Jung Hyung Suk said that he appeared together with actor Park Bo-gum and TVN monthly drama Record of Youth'.

On SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' (hereinafter referred to as 'Tipolar Fam'), which aired on September 14, the fixed corner "Audio Book, Nana Land!" was held on Monday.

DJ Kim Young-chul said, "Lee Mun-Hee joined after getting off Jung Hyung-seok, but Jung Hyung-seok came out." Jung Hyung-seok said, "Lee Mun-Hee called last night. I thought I was in a bad condition, so I asked him to replace Haru He asked me to take Haru "

han jung-won