The Flower of Evil ' Lee Joon-gi "I was stimulated by Moon Chae-won...I'll buy you something delicious to recover from energy."

Actor Lee Joon-gi expressed his gratitude for Moon Chae-won, who was reunited as the Flower of Evil in three years after TVN Criminal Mind.Lee Joon-gi, in his recent Flower of Evil End Interview, said, I met with Moon Chae-won again and talked about my partners breathing several times before I was worried about the work of Flower of Evil.Even when I had a lot of trouble before deciding on the flower of evil, I was able to get confidence from Chae Won because he told me that he was a character that my brother could make attractive enough, he said, thanking his colleague Actor and his partner Moon Chae-won.Lee Joon-gi played Do Hyun-soo, who was framed Murder and married Cha JiWon (Moon Chae-won) as Baek Hee-sung in the End Flower on the 23rd.Cha JiWon, a detective, is caught up in betrayal by knowing her husbands past, but she is a person who teaches the meaning of true love.Lee Joon-gi and Moon Chae-won will be re-breathing in three years after TVNs Cremminal Mind, which was broadcast in July 2017.At that time, he was a colleague of the International Crime Analysis Team of the NIS, but this time he attracted the disassembled viewers as a couple, Murder suspect and wife.Lee Joon-gi said, Actor Moon Chae-won in the field is delicate and concentration is quite high, and he is an actor who worries until he can interpret his feelings.So when I was aligning the acting sum with each other, I was more stimulated and helped in the emotional part.Because Cha JiWon was there, I could feel Do Hyun-soos feelings more desperately, he said.Because it is an actor who makes the immersion of the drama very well, it would have been very hard to express Cha JiWons feelings in this work.I had a lot of hardships, and I have to buy something delicious next time and give it a recovery. Namo Actors
Actor Lee Joon-gi expressed his gratitude for Moon Chae-won, who was reunited as the Flower of Evil in three years after TVN Criminal Mind.Lee Joon-gi, in his recent Flower of Evil End Interview, said, I met with Moon Chae-won again and talked about my partners breathing several times before I was worried about the work of Flower of Evil.Even when I had a lot of trouble before deciding on the flower of evil, I was able to get confidence from Chae Won because he told me that he was a character that my brother could make attractive enough, he said, thanking his colleague Actor and his partner Moon Chae-won.Lee Joon-gi played Do Hyun-soo, who was framed Murder and married Cha JiWon (Moon Chae-won) as Baek Hee-sung in the End Flower on the 23rd.Cha JiWon, a detective, is caught up in betrayal by knowing her husbands past, but she is a person who teaches the meaning of true love.Lee Joon-gi and Moon Chae-won will be re-breathing in three years after TVNs Cremminal Mind, which was broadcast in July 2017.At that time, he was a colleague of the International Crime Analysis Team of the NIS, but this time he attracted the disassembled viewers as a couple, Murder suspect and wife.Lee Joon-gi said, Actor Moon Chae-won in the field is delicate and concentration is quite high, and he is an actor who worries until he can interpret his feelings.So when I was aligning the acting sum with each other, I was more stimulated and helped in the emotional part.Because Cha JiWon was there, I could feel Do Hyun-soos feelings more desperately, he said.Because it is an actor who makes the immersion of the drama very well, it would have been very hard to express Cha JiWons feelings in this work.I had a lot of hardships, and I have to buy something delicious next time and give it a recovery. Namo Actors

Actor Lee Joon-gi expressed his gratitude for Moon Chae-won, who was reunited as The Flower of Evil in three years after TVN 'Criminal Mind'.

Lee Joon-gi, in his recent "Flower of Evil" End Interview, said, "I met with Moon Chae-won again and talked about my partner's breathing several times before I was worried about the work of 'Flower of Evil'.

“Even when I had a lot of trouble before deciding on the flower of evil, I was able to get confidence from Chae Won because he told me that he was a Character that my brother could make attractive enough,” he said, thanking his colleague Actor and his partner Moon Chae-won.

Lee Joon-gi played Do Hyun-soo, who was framed Murder and married Cha JiWon (Moon Chae-won) as Baek Hee-sung in the End Flower on the 23rd. Cha JiWon, a detective, is caught up in betrayal by knowing her husband's past, but she is a person who teaches the meaning of true love.

Lee Joon-gi and Moon Chae-won will be re-breathing in three years after TVN's 'Cremminal Mind', which was broadcast in July 2017. At that time, he was a colleague of the International Crime Analysis Team of the NIS, but this time he attracted the disassembled viewers as a couple, Murder suspect and wife.

Lee Joon-gi said, "Actor Moon Chae-won in the field is delicate and concentration is quite high, and he is an Actor who worries until he can interpret his feelings. So when I was aligning the Acting sum with each other, I was more stimulated and helped in the emotional part. “Because Cha JiWon was there, I could feel Do Hyun-soo’s feelings more desperately,” he said.

"Because it is an Actor who makes the immersion of the drama very well, it would have been very hard to express Cha JiWon's feelings in this work. I had a lot of hardships, and I have to buy something delicious next time and give it a recovery. "

Namo Actors