Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum 'Deoktong accident'...Park So-dam thrill Precious Moments, Inc.3 # Empathy #Friendly # Order

Record of Youth Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam shook the hearts of viewers properly.TVN Mon-Tue drama Record of Youth (director Ahn Gil-ho, playwright Ha Myung-hee, production fan entertainment, studio dragon) The brilliant today of youth running toward dreams is causing hot empathy and excitement.Park Bo-gum, who re-opened his dream, took a step into the new starting line as an actor.The fact that the counter punch was blown as if it were a cold reality that only gave up as a futile dream raised the heart rate of viewers.Above all, the change in the relationship between Sa Hye-joon and Park So-dam, who came close to the pain that they felt while holding the weight of reality, gave a thrill and raised questions about the future development.Youths who do not compromise moderately in reality and struggle to achieve their dreams with their own strength.Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam, who have realistically solved the face of youth who are fiercely worried between dreams and reality, are attracting favorable reviews.Sa Hye-joon and Sa Hye-joon, who change into beings who sympathize and comfort each other, were stable. Especially, Sa Hye-joons words and actions were stable at every moment.I have been synchronizing with the stable, and I have looked at Precious Moments, Inc., which made the audiences hearts heartbeat.Why do you like Sa Hye-joon among many stars, special empathy! Re-empowerment revolving doorSa Hye-joon was the only escape point that gave Ahn Jung-ha a healing in a difficult daily life.For a while, I was embarrassed in front of Sa Hye-joon as Misunderstood by Jinju Desiigner (Jo Ji-seung).Sa Hye-joon appeared in front of the stable who was alone. You were unfair earlier?I did not do it, but I received Missunderstood. He was again in a Deoktong accident that stabilized Sa Hye-joon, who gave a warm word.I knew for sure why I liked Sa Hye-joon and left many stars. He has a special empathy ability. Ahn Jung-ha, who was trapped in the re-entry re-entryThe butterfly effect of the scarf handed by Sa Hye-joon! Feelings with someone even if they are aloneI hated the rainy days of being stable, because I heard Feelings left alone in the world. I became a friend of Sa Hye-joon and became a strength to each other by going to the pain of stable daily life.Sa Hye-joons minor behavior, a word of words, touched the injured mind of Anjeongha.I am relieved because I throw the inside story. Sa Hye-joon, who tilted an umbrella in the sudden rain and handed a scarf in the cold weather, made even the viewers excited.I always remember the past that was alone, and I was so happy with Feelings with someone who was alone.Magic spells to comfort An Jeong-ha, I am saving your sins, stabilize.Every moment that stabilized him, he was a fan of Sa Hye-joon, was a crisis. After all, he said, Ducking out. Yes!I am a fan of yours. Sae Hye-joon, who smiles as if he knew it, caused a stir.I expressed all the hidden virtue that I had sealed my mind, and thanked Sahejun for comforting me every hard moment. In fact, that day was a day when I needed comfort from An Jeong-ha.You know what? I am more excited to avoid being caught if I am tired! I laughed, but it was not easy to get my feelings.I thought I was holding up, but An Jeong-ha was also an uneasy youth.The harassment of Jinju Desiigner will also be for a reason, and the hand of Sa Hye-joon, who gave the words I will save your sins, stabilize to An Jeong-ha, who is tearful of all his faults, was magically comforted.The habitual sulm inducer Sa Hye-joons smile on the comfort of the audience made the hearts of viewers heartbeat.On the other hand, tvN Mon-Tue drama Record of Youth is broadcast on tvN every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm.

Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam shook the hearts of viewers properly.

TVN Mon-Tue drama Record of Youth' (director Ahn Gil-ho, playwright Ha Myung-hee, production fan entertainment, studio dragon) The brilliant today of youth running toward dreams is causing hot empathy and excitement. Park Bo-gum, who re-opened his dream, took a step into the new starting line as an Actor. The fact that the counter punch was blown as if it were a cold reality that only gave up as a futile dream raised the heart rate of viewers. Above all, the change in the relationship between Sa Hye-joon and Park So-dam, who came close to the pain that they felt while holding the weight of reality, gave a thrill and raised questions about the future development.

Youths who do not compromise moderately in reality and struggle to achieve their dreams with their own strength. Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam, who have realistically solved the face of youth who are fiercely worried between dreams and reality, are attracting favorable reviews. Sa Hye-joon and Sa Hye-joon, who change into beings who sympathize and comfort each other, were stable. Especially, Sa Hye-joon's words and actions were stable at every moment. I have been synchronizing with the stable, and I have looked at Precious Moments, Inc., which made the audience's hearts 'heartbeat'.

Why do you like Sa Hye-joon among many stars, special empathy! 'Re-empowerment' revolving door

Sa Hye-joon was the only escape point that gave Ahn Jung-ha a healing in a difficult daily life. For a while, I was embarrassed in front of Sa Hye-joon as Misunderstood by Jinju Desiigner (Jo Ji-seung). Sa Hye-joon appeared in front of the stable who was alone. "You were unfair earlier? I did not do it, but I received Missunderstood. "He was again in a" Deoktong accident "that stabilized Sa Hye-joon, who gave a warm word. "I knew for sure why I liked Sa Hye-joon and left many stars. He has a special empathy ability." Ahn Jung-ha, who was trapped in the re-entry "re-entry"

The butterfly effect of the scarf handed by Sa Hye-joon! Feelings with someone even if they are alone'

I hated the rainy days of being stable, because I heard Feelings left alone in the world. I became a friend of Sa Hye-joon and became a strength to each other by going to the pain of stable daily life. Sa Hye-joon's minor behavior, a word of words, touched the injured mind of Anjeongha. I am relieved because I throw the inside story. "Sa Hye-joon, who tilted an umbrella in the sudden rain and handed a scarf in the cold weather, made even the viewers excited. I always remember the past that was alone, and I was so happy with Feelings with someone who was alone.

Magic spells to comfort An Jeong-ha, "I am saving your sins, stabilize."

Every moment that stabilized him, he was a fan of Sa Hye-joon, was a crisis. After all, he said, "Ducking out." "Yes! I am a fan of yours. "Sae Hye-joon, who smiles as if he knew it, caused a stir. I expressed all the hidden "virtue" that I had sealed my mind, and thanked Sahejun for comforting me every hard moment. In fact, that day was a day when I needed comfort from An Jeong-ha. "You know what? I am more excited to avoid being caught if I am tired!" I laughed, but it was not easy to get my Feelings. I thought I was holding up, but An Jeong-ha was also an uneasy youth. The harassment of Jinju Desiigner will also be for a reason, and the hand of Sa Hye-joon, who gave the words "I will save your sins, stabilize" to An Jeong-ha, who is tearful of all his faults, was magically comforted. The habitual 'sulm inducer' Sa Hye-joon's smile on the comfort of the audience made the hearts of viewers 'heartbeat'.

On the other hand, tvN Mon-Tue drama Record of Youth' is broadcast on tvN every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm.