Record of Youth' Shin Ae-ra, Park Bo-gum Drama cast news: "Is it time for her to be in a relationship?"

Shin Ae-ra cared about Park Bo-gum cast in DramaIn the 8th episode of TVNs Drama Record of Youth (director Ahn Gil-ho, playwright Ha Myung-hee), which was broadcast on September 29, Steaming video (Shin Ae-ra) was shown checking Han Ae-sook (Ha Hee-ra).Won Hae-hyo (played by Byun Woo-seok) told her mother Steaming video (Shin Ae-ra) about Sa Hye-joons casting of Gateway.Lee Young sarcastically said, Is she in love now? I have not done anything properly.When Won Hae-na (Joe Yoo-jung) teased, My brother can not Drama, I can not love, Steaming video shows the script to Won Hae-hyo and says, Hye Hyo is managed by my mother.You just have to do what your mother says, he said, but youre not going to do it.After that, Steaming video told Han Ae-sook, Hye Jun was cast as Gateway.You dont know if you have a girlfriend? Lee Young said, I like you, and they do everything they can to do. I have too much to do.I think I will live with my children until 70. When Lee Young asked, Why did not you tell me anything? Han said, I have nothing to say.

Shin Ae-ra cared about Park Bo-gum cast in Drama

In the 8th episode of TVN's Drama Record of Youth' (director Ahn Gil-ho, playwright Ha Myung-hee), which was broadcast on September 29, Steaming video (Shin Ae-ra) was shown checking Han Ae-sook (Ha Hee-ra).

Won Hae-hyo (played by Byun Woo-seok) told her mother Steaming video (Shin Ae-ra) about Sa Hye-joon's casting of Gateway. Lee Young sarcastically said, "Is she in love now? I have not done anything properly." When Won Hae-na (Joe Yoo-jung) teased, "My brother can not Drama, I can not love," Steaming video shows the script to Won Hae-hyo and says, "Hye Hyo is managed by my mother. “You just have to do what your mother says,” he said, “but you’re not going to do it.”

After that, Steaming video told Han Ae-sook, "Hye Jun was cast as 'Gateway'. “You don’t know if you have a girlfriend?” Lee Young said, “I like you, and they do everything they can to do.” “I have too much to do. I think I will live with my children until 70. "When Lee Young asked," Why did not you tell me anything? "Han said," I have nothing to say. "