"The Complete script Reversal story"...Kairos" Shin Sung-rok Reasonable Confidence

Actor Shin Sung-rok gave a special reason for choosing MBCs new monthly mini series Kairos.MBCs new monthly mini-series, Kairos (played by Lee Soo-hyun / directed by Park Seung-woo / produced by Kahaani, and Blusom Kahaani), which will be broadcast on October 26, is a month-old woman named Han Ae-ri (who needs to find her missing mother) and Kim Seo-jin (who is a month after her young daughter was kidnapped and despaired) Lee Se-young) is a time-crossing thriller who struggles cross time to save his loved one.Shin Sung-rok played the role of Kim Seo-jin, who became the youngest director with cool charisma and competence.Kim Seo-jin is a person who has taken the trust of Yu Jung Construction Chairman, but he is expecting that the misfortune of losing everything in his life will occur as his daughters kidnapping case occurs.Shin Sung-rok said, I thought it was the most complete script I had received.I was fascinated by the script really quickly and I thought I wanted to play this character. I think it will be a good drama to give a Reversal story every time, he said, expressing infinite trust and affection, saying, I dont think youll regret it if you spend time on our drama.I hope that those who see the feelings of pain in the inner surface will feel the same way, and I am making a lot of efforts to express the characters gradually falling down more humanly and in detail, Kim Seo-jin said.In addition, regarding the synchro rate with Kim Seo-jin, he added, I believe that the director who is watching me closest to the scene said that the synchro rate is high, so I am working hard.As such, Shin Sung-rok is raising the expectation of prospective viewers because Kim Seo-jin Character, armed with cool charisma, is catching up with the emotional line that collapses through a big event of his life and foreshadowing the Time The Crossing thriller that will make the viewers sweat in their hands.Shin Sung-roks performance, which will bring fresh fun to the house theater with its charm of coolness and sadness, can be seen at MBCs new monthly mini series Kairos, which will be broadcast on October 26, 2020 (Mon.Photo Offering: Kahaani, Kahaani

Actor Shin Sung-rok gave a special reason for choosing MBC's new monthly mini series 'Kairos'.

MBC's new monthly mini-series, "Kairos" (played by Lee Soo-hyun / directed by Park Seung-woo / produced by Kahaani, and Blusom Kahaani), which will be broadcast on October 26, is a month-old woman named Han Ae-ri (who needs to find her missing mother) and Kim Seo-jin (who is a month after her young daughter was kidnapped and despaired) Lee Se-young) is a time-crossing thriller who struggles 'cross time' to save his loved one.

Shin Sung-rok played the role of Kim Seo-jin, who became the youngest director with cool charisma and competence. Kim Seo-jin is a person who has taken the trust of Yu Jung Construction Chairman, but he is expecting that the misfortune of losing everything in his life will occur as his daughter's kidnapping case occurs.

Shin Sung-rok said, "I thought it was the most complete script I had received. I was fascinated by the script really quickly and I thought I wanted to play this Character. " “I think it will be a good drama to give a Reversal story every time,” he said, expressing infinite trust and affection, saying, “I don’t think you’ll regret it if you spend time on our drama.”

“I hope that those who see the feelings of pain in the inner surface will feel the same way, and I am making a lot of efforts to express the Characters gradually falling down more humanly and in detail,” Kim Seo-jin said.

In addition, regarding the synchro rate with Kim Seo-jin, he added, "I believe that the director who is watching me closest to the scene said that the synchro rate is high, so I am working hard."

As such, Shin Sung-rok is raising the expectation of prospective viewers because Kim Seo-jin Character, armed with cool charisma, is catching up with the emotional line that collapses through a big event of his life and foreshadowing the 'Time The Crossing' thriller that will make the viewers sweat in their hands.

Shin Sung-rok's performance, which will bring fresh fun to the house theater with its charm of coolness and sadness, can be seen at MBC's new monthly mini series 'Kairos', which will be broadcast on October 26, 2020 (Mon.

Photo Offering: Kahaani, Kahaani