"Yot Expedition" Choi Siwon "was worried that she would be abandoned by Sea captain"

Choi Siwon said he was worried he would be abandoned by Kim Seung-jin Sea captain.The Yot Expedition broadcast on the 31st was depicted on the second day on the Sea.The yacht expedition soon left the Korean territorial waters. The crews who finished their departure examination and finished their preparations were ahead of the Pacific voyage.Kim Seung-jin said, I can not step on the ground until I return when I leave now, so I will go to the end as I decide. I want to enjoy my own Sea rather than doing something special while going.Sea captain also said: I was worried that someone might try to get back from Jeju Island.Choi Siwon said, We were rather worried that Sea captain would say, I can not do it with you.Sea captain waved and laughed, saying Goodbye.

Choi Siwon said he was worried he would be abandoned by Kim Seung-jin Sea captain.

The 'Yot Expedition' broadcast on the 31st was depicted on the second day on the Sea.

The yacht expedition soon left the Korean territorial waters. The crews who finished their departure examination and finished their preparations were ahead of the Pacific voyage.

Kim Seung-jin said, "I can not step on the ground until I return when I leave now, so I will go to the end as I decide." "I want to enjoy my own Sea rather than doing something special while going."

Sea captain also said: "I was worried that someone might try to get back from Jeju Island. Choi Siwon said, "We were rather worried that Sea captain would say, 'I can not do it with you.'" Sea captain waved and laughed, saying "Goodbye."