Kim Guraja MC Gree, a warm-hearted photo of the proof ..Idol's visual

Kim Gus son Rapper MC Gree caught his eye with a warm look.MC Gree posted a picture on his Instagram on the 11th.In the open photo, MC Gree boasts a warm visual with a wet head and deep eyes.MC Gree said, I took a photo of the proof while shooting, so I took it for fun, but I can not believe the proof photo. I will come with good news next week anyway.Im a big fan of everything, he added.Many of the netizens were impressed by too handsome and Idol is like a big hit.Meanwhile, MC Gree runs the YouTube channel MC Gree Gura with his father Kim Gu.Photo = MC Gree Instagram

Kim Gu's son Rapper MC Gree caught his eye with a warm look.

MC Gree posted a picture on his Instagram on the 11th.

In the open photo, MC Gree boasts a warm visual with a wet head and deep eyes.

MC Gree said, "I took a photo of the proof while shooting, so I took it for fun, but I can not believe the proof photo." "I will come with good news next week anyway. "I'm a big fan of everything," he added.

Many of the netizens were impressed by "too handsome" and "Idol is like a big hit."

Meanwhile, MC Gree runs the YouTube channel MC Gree Gura' with his father Kim Gu.

Photo = MC Gree Instagram