Park Bo-gum 'Private Enlisted' to prevent COVID-19 spread

Park Bo-gum is Enlisted Today (31st).Actor Park Bo-gum passed in June after applying to the Navy Cultural Promotion Group.After six weeks of basic military training at the Navy Education Commands Navy Basic Military Education Center in Jinhae, South Gyeongsang Province, he will be deployed to continue his military service.Park Bo-gums agency, Blossom Entertainment, said, Park Bo-gum will be Enlisted as a Navy cultural promotional officer on the 31st.Enlisted related places and times are Private and will be quietly admitted without any special procedures. I would like to ask for your cooperation. It is time to set up a social distance due to COVID-19 and to take care of everyones health.I would like you to refrain from visiting the site and support and encouragement for Actor.I would like to ask you again so that you do not step forward for the field. Park Bo-gum quietly Enlisted without any special procedureI will go to the hospital without any procedures such as shaking my hand or bowing my head, so I repeatedly asked for restraint on the field as much as possible.I went to the last day before Enlisted. First, I meet viewers with TVN New Moon drama Youth Record which is broadcasted on September 7th.The movie Wonderland, which is scheduled to open next year, has also finished all shooting.

Park Bo-gum is Enlisted Today (31st).

Actor Park Bo-gum passed in June after applying to the Navy Cultural Promotion Group. After six weeks of basic military training at the Navy Education Command's Navy Basic Military Education Center in Jinhae, South Gyeongsang Province, he will be deployed to continue his military service.

Park Bo-gum's agency, Blossom Entertainment, said, "Park Bo-gum will be Enlisted as a Navy cultural promotional officer on the 31st. Enlisted related places and times are Private and will be quietly admitted without any special procedures. I would like to ask for your cooperation. "

"It is time to set up a social distance due to COVID-19 and to take care of everyone's health. I would like you to refrain from visiting the site and support and encouragement for Actor. I would like to ask you again so that you do not step forward for the field. "

Park Bo-gum quietly Enlisted without any special procedure I will go to the hospital without any procedures such as shaking my hand or bowing my head, so I repeatedly asked for restraint on the field as much as possible.

I went to the last day before Enlisted. First, I meet viewers with TVN New Moon drama 'Youth Record' which is broadcasted on September 7th. The movie "Wonderland", which is scheduled to open next year, has also finished all shooting.