Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam will shine on the exciting Page... 'Youth Record' 3rd Teaser Reveal

Park Bo-gum and Park So-dams youth record together to open a page of youth that will shine even more.The Youth Record, which will be broadcasted on September 7, depicts the growth record of young people who are trying to achieve dreams and love without despairing on the wall of reality.The youth of this era, which has become a luxury even to dream, will still give a thrill and sympathy to those who go straight to their dreams in their own way.Above all, the meeting of Syndrome Makers, which will guarantee perfection, ignites expectations.Director Ahn Gil-ho, who showed the power of detailed and delicate directing with Secret Forest, Memories of Alhambra Palace, and WATCHER, and writer Ha Myung-hee, who produced numerous listeners with Kahaani, who melted realistic gaze to warm and emotional Kahaani such as Doctors and Temperature of Love, thrilled drama fans Ill make you.Here, the synergy of Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam, and Byun Woo-suk, who will realistically solve the face of youth with their own color, raises expectations for the first broadcast.The second Teaser video, which was released earlier, brought up a topic with the image of a passionate youth who is straight toward his dream even in a tight reality attack.The third Teaser video released this time makes the hearts of viewers pound in another atmosphere, and stabilize with Sa Hye-joon, who runs toward the dream of acting and makeup artist.Even in an uneasy reality, those who are firmly writing their own youth records catch their attention.Above all, his aspiring commitment to I decided to beat you up raises questions, saying, I decided to beat you up.Sa Hye-joon and An Jeong-ha, who met in the world of their main business, not fans and entertainers, also attract interest.Sa Hye-joons ambassador, I feel comfortable with you, and I feel stable, adds to their relationship.In the video, there is a comfortable and strange excitement between two people who wear an umbrella and walk side by side in the rain.I think I am alone in the world, said Ahn Jung-ha, You are not alone.The meeting between fans and Passion, and the special relationship between those who comfort each other, raises questions about how they will transform.Viewers who have seen the third Teaser video also posted on various SNS and portal site bulletin boards, Why am I waiting for September?Youth Record Come quickly! , I am looking forward to every time I come out of the Teaser , I am excited to face my eyes , Meeting with Passion!I have been reacting hotly, such as Simkung in itself, I am excited to see the horse, I am forever booking for the youth record, I am already young, On the other hand, TVNs new monthly drama Youth Record has been produced by drama famous fan entertainment, which has produced numerous hits for a long time, including Winter Sonata, Sun with the Sun, Ssam, My Way, and Camellia Flowers.It will be broadcast first on tvN at 9 pm on September 7 (Mon).

Park Bo-gum and Park So-dam's "youth record" together to open a Page of youth that will shine even more.

The Youth Record, which will be broadcasted on September 7, depicts the growth record of young people who are trying to achieve dreams and love without despairing on the wall of reality. The youth of this era, which has become a luxury even to dream, will still give a thrill and sympathy to those who go straight to their dreams in their own way. Above all, the meeting of Syndrome Makers, which will guarantee perfection, ignites expectations. Director Ahn Gil-ho, who showed the power of detailed and delicate directing with Secret Forest, Memories of Alhambra Palace, and WATCHER, and writer Ha Myung-hee, who produced numerous listeners with Kahaani, who melted realistic gaze to warm and emotional Kahaani such as Doctors and Temperature of Love, thrilled drama fans I'll make you. Here, the synergy of Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam, and Byun Woo-suk, who will realistically solve the face of youth with their own color, raises expectations for the first broadcast.

The second Teaser video, which was released earlier, brought up a topic with the image of a Passionate youth who is straight toward his dream even in a tight reality attack. The third Teaser video released this time makes the hearts of viewers pound in another atmosphere, and stabilize with Sa Hye-joon, who runs toward the dream of acting and makeup artist. Even in an uneasy reality, those who are firmly writing their own youth records catch their attention. Above all, his aspiring commitment to "I decided to beat you up" raises questions, saying, "I decided to beat you up."

Sa Hye-joon and An Jeong-ha, who met in the world of their main business, not fans and entertainers, also attract interest. Sa Hye-joon's ambassador, "I feel comfortable with you, and I feel stable," adds to their relationship. In the video, there is a comfortable and strange excitement between two people who wear an umbrella and walk side by side in the rain. "I think I am alone in the world," said Ahn Jung-ha, "You are not alone." The meeting between fans and Passion, and the special relationship between those who comfort each other, raises questions about how they will transform.

Viewers who have seen the third Teaser video also posted on various SNS and portal site bulletin boards, "Why am I waiting for September? 'Youth Record' Come quickly! "," I am looking forward to every time I come out of the Teaser "," I am excited to face my eyes "," Meeting with Passion! I have been reacting hotly, such as "Simkung" in itself, "I am excited to see the horse," "I am forever booking for the youth record," "I am already young," "

On the other hand, TVN's new monthly drama Youth Record has been produced by drama famous fan entertainment, which has produced numerous hits for a long time, including Winter Sonata, Sun with the Sun, Ssam, My Way, and Camellia Flowers. It will be broadcast first on tvN at 9 pm on September 7 (Mon).