'Once she came in.' Lee Min-jung Sang-yeob, reunited?.."Now it's already late."

Actor Lee Min-jung reveals Drama I went once steel cutLee Min-jung wrote on his Instagram on the 8th, Today is #Once she came in. Its already late!It is raining and everyone is suffering, but we all have strength! In the photo, Lee Min-jung, who is engaged in the script, is shown. Lee Min-jung attracted attention with his small face and shining beauty.The netizens who responded to this responded such as So I reunite Nahee Kyujin? And Today is the shooter.Meanwhile, Lee Min-jung is currently appearing on KBS 2TV weekend drama I went once.

Actor Lee Min-jung reveals Drama 'I went once' steel cut

Lee Min-jung wrote on his Instagram on the 8th, "Today is #Once she came in. It's already late! It is raining and everyone is suffering, but we all have strength! "

In the photo, Lee Min-jung, who is engaged in the script, is shown. Lee Min-jung attracted attention with his small face and shining beauty.

The netizens who responded to this responded such as "So I reunite Nahee Kyujin?" And "Today is the shooter."

Meanwhile, Lee Min-jung is currently appearing on KBS 2TV weekend Drama 'I went once'.