Ahn Hyo-seop "I have been nervous since I was a child to meet with my fans,

Actor Ahn Hyo-seop launches fashion magazine 20th AnniversaryThe cover of the memorial was decorated.Ahn Hyo-seop recently launched the fashion magazine Cosmopolitan 20th AnniversaryThe cover of the memorial was decorated.Ahn Hyo-seop, who won the Male New Artist Award at Baeksang Arts Awards in June, introduced an anecdote that met Hyun Bin at the awards ceremony.Ive been a big fan of Mr. Hyun Bin since I was a kid, and he sat behind me, his back was tense, like his spine was spraining.There was also Son Ye-jin and Nam-gung Min in the back, but I wanted to say hello, but the distance of 2m feels so far.Everyone is so entertainer to me, I was worried about if I suddenly talked to him. Ahn Hyo-seop, who recently became interested in Philosophy, said Philosophy was an opportunity to interpret his thinking process.Philosophy has resolved from the obsession that it should be moral, he said. I thought I was blocking the world where I could see more because of the rules I have not been aware of.(About) (assuming that I comply with the norm), I try to abandon my super-ego, and there are many things I did not know.For example, I dont have protective films or cases on my cell phone right now.At some point, I thought I had made an unknown rule to protect my cell phone, so I took off all the accessories, but I felt much better. Park Su-in
Actor Ahn Hyo-seop launches fashion magazine 20th AnniversaryThe cover of the memorial was decorated.Ahn Hyo-seop recently launched the fashion magazine Cosmopolitan 20th AnniversaryThe cover of the memorial was decorated.Ahn Hyo-seop, who won the Male New Artist Award at Baeksang Arts Awards in June, introduced an anecdote that met Hyun Bin at the awards ceremony.Ive been a big fan of Mr. Hyun Bin since I was a kid, and he sat behind me, his back was tense, like his spine was spraining.There was also Son Ye-jin and Nam-gung Min in the back, but I wanted to say hello, but the distance of 2m feels so far.Everyone is so entertainer to me, I was worried about if I suddenly talked to him. Ahn Hyo-seop, who recently became interested in Philosophy, said Philosophy was an opportunity to interpret his thinking process.Philosophy has resolved from the obsession that it should be moral, he said. I thought I was blocking the world where I could see more because of the rules I have not been aware of.(About) (assuming that I comply with the norm), I try to abandon my super-ego, and there are many things I did not know.For example, I dont have protective films or cases on my cell phone right now.At some point, I thought I had made an unknown rule to protect my cell phone, so I took off all the accessories, but I felt much better. Park Su-in

Actor Ahn Hyo-seop launches fashion magazine 20th Anniversary The cover of the memorial was decorated.

Ahn Hyo-seop recently launched the fashion magazine Cosmopolitan 20th Anniversary The cover of the memorial was decorated.

Ahn Hyo-seop, who won the Male New Artist Award at Baeksang Arts Awards in June, introduced an anecdote that met Hyun Bin at the awards ceremony. “I’ve been a big fan of Mr. Hyun Bin since I was a kid, and he sat behind me, his back was tense, like his spine was spraining. There was also Son Ye-jin and Nam-gung Min in the back, but I wanted to say hello, but the distance of 2m feels so far. Everyone is so entertainer to me, I was worried about if I suddenly talked to him. "

Ahn Hyo-seop, who recently became interested in Philosophy, said Philosophy was an opportunity to interpret his thinking process. Philosophy has "resolved from the obsession that it should be moral," he said. "I thought I was blocking the world where I could see more because of the rules I have not been aware of. (About) (assuming that I comply with the norm), I try to abandon my super-ego, and there are many things I did not know. For example, I don't have protective films or cases on my cell phone right now. At some point, I thought I had made an unknown rule to protect my cell phone, so I took off all the accessories, but I felt much better. "

Park Su-in