"TV Cultwo Show" Kim Hee-won "Kim Sang-ho, popular in Philippines"

Actor Kim Hee-won has communicated with listeners.Kim Hee-won and Kim Sang-ho, the main characters of the movie International Investigation, appeared on SBS Power FMs Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th.On the day of the broadcast, Kim Sang-ho said, Many fans recognized me in Philippines.I took a picture of City Hunter with Lee Min-ho, and he asked about the current situation of Lee Min-ho Kim Hee-won added, Kim Sang-ho is very popular. When you eat at Philippines, the restaurant staff brought a lot of side dishes.Kim Hee-won also laughed when he said, I thought it was not a weak bone, but it became an image of a weak bone.In this movie, I was the killer. The tone of the movie itself is fantasy and comical. I tried to look different from other villains.If I have a chance, I would like to take a shot of Melody. In particular, Kim Hee-won said, Ive known Kim Sang-ho for 30 years, and I think Ive done two of them together.

Actor Kim Hee-won has communicated with listeners.

Kim Hee-won and Kim Sang-ho, the main characters of the movie International Investigation, appeared on SBS Power FM's 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th.

On the day of the broadcast, Kim Sang-ho said, "Many fans recognized me in Philippines. I took a picture of 'City Hunter' with Lee Min-ho, and he asked about the current situation of Lee Min-ho "

Kim Hee-won added, "Kim Sang-ho is very popular. When you eat at Philippines, the restaurant staff brought a lot of side dishes."

Kim Hee-won also laughed when he said, "I thought it was not a weak bone, but it became an image of a weak bone."

“In this movie, I was the killer. The tone of the movie itself is fantasy and comical. I tried to look different from other villains. If I have a chance, I would like to take a shot of Melody. "

In particular, Kim Hee-won said, “I’ve known Kim Sang-ho for 30 years, and I think I’ve done two of them together.”