Cravity "Knowing Bros and Running Man Wants to Star, Yoo Jae Suk Title Wins Far"

Cravity mentioned the program he wanted to star in.At 4 pm on August 24, Cravity will be online with its new mini album CRAVITY SEASON 2.HIDEOUT: THE NEW DAY WE STEP INTO (Cravity Season 2. Hyde-out: The New Day Step Into) showcase was held.Cravity mentioned the program he wanted to appear on. I want to go to Knowing Bros as a group.It is a favorite program, but recently Joo Heon, Shanu, and Jeong Se-woon have appeared and showed great performance, and we want to get the title of Yoo Jae Suk after you. I had a good chance in my last activity and I tried a special MC for music broadcasting, but I want to appear on a music broadcasting MC once again, and I think I can do it well if I try again, said Hyung-joon.Sherim said, I want to be in Running Man. Ive been a listener since I was a listener, and I wanted to make my debut.I like to play Game with my body and I want to play Game with fun in Running Man. I want to go anywhere to find Cravity.

Cravity mentioned the program he wanted to star in.

At 4 pm on August 24, Cravity will be online with its new mini album Cravity SEASON 2. HIDEOUT: THE NEW DAY WE STEP INTO (Cravity Season 2. Hyde-out: The New Day Step Into)' showcase was held.

Cravity mentioned the program he wanted to appear on. "I want to go to Knowing Bros' as a group. It is a favorite program, but recently Joo Heon, Shanu, and Jeong Se-woon have appeared and showed great performance, and we want to get the title of Yoo Jae Suk after you. "

“I had a good chance in my last activity and I tried a special MC for music broadcasting, but I want to appear on a music broadcasting MC once again, and I think I can do it well if I try again,” said Hyung-joon.

Sherim said, “I want to be in Running Man. I’ve been a listener since I was a listener, and I wanted to make my debut. I like to play Game with my body and I want to play Game with fun in Running Man. I want to go anywhere to find Cravity. "