Kang Min-hyuk "feels great joy on the field, both Music and Acting"

Kang Min-hyuk reveals affection for Music and ActingSingles released CNBLUE Kang Min-hyuk pictorial on August 21, returning to the house theater with the original digital drama Kakao M is still better.In this picture, which was held under the concept of the beginning of thirty, Kang Min-hyuk has raised the excitement index of the staff of the filming scene with the constant visual and the picture craftsmans eyes.Still Better is a romance based on Webtoon 85 years old, and it is a love story that unfolds when 30-year-old webtoon writer Seo Ji-won meets his first love Lee Seung-yu as a webtoon company manager during junior high school.Kang Min-hyuk, who plays Lee Seung-yu, the charm of Maseong in Still Better based on the stable acting power obtained through various works, said, When I read the script, it is a work that moves my mind with images and images drawn in my head.It was about the age of thirty like me, and the troubles and things I had once done.This work was Choices because I thought, Is not it something I should do? He said the background of ChoicesKang Min-hyuk, who enjoys writing poetry, said, I had a lot of opportunities to read books since I was a child, and I always had complaints and other disagreements that I felt while reading.I started writing based on these things, and I have been working on my philosophy and my own thoughts. Music and Acting both feel great joy in the field.Music is an instant response on stage, and Acting feels emotional thrill when it is immersed or expressed more than it is prepared. He expressed his passion and affection for his favorite work.bak-beauty
Kang Min-hyuk reveals affection for Music and ActingSingles released CNBLUE Kang Min-hyuk pictorial on August 21, returning to the house theater with the original digital drama Kakao M is still better.In this picture, which was held under the concept of the beginning of thirty, Kang Min-hyuk has raised the excitement index of the staff of the filming scene with the constant visual and the picture craftsmans eyes.Still Better is a romance based on Webtoon 85 years old, and it is a love story that unfolds when 30-year-old webtoon writer Seo Ji-won meets his first love Lee Seung-yu as a webtoon company manager during junior high school.Kang Min-hyuk, who plays Lee Seung-yu, the charm of Maseong in Still Better based on the stable acting power obtained through various works, said, When I read the script, it is a work that moves my mind with images and images drawn in my head.It was about the age of thirty like me, and the troubles and things I had once done.This work was Choices because I thought, Is not it something I should do? He said the background of ChoicesKang Min-hyuk, who enjoys writing poetry, said, I had a lot of opportunities to read books since I was a child, and I always had complaints and other disagreements that I felt while reading.I started writing based on these things, and I have been working on my philosophy and my own thoughts. Music and Acting both feel great joy in the field.Music is an instant response on stage, and Acting feels emotional thrill when it is immersed or expressed more than it is prepared. He expressed his passion and affection for his favorite work.bak-beauty

Kang Min-hyuk reveals affection for Music and Acting

'Singles' released CNBLUE Kang Min-hyuk pictorial on August 21, returning to the house theater with the original digital drama 'Kakao M' is still better.

In this picture, which was held under the concept of the beginning of thirty, Kang Min-hyuk has raised the excitement index of the staff of the filming scene with the constant visual and the picture craftsman's eyes.

'Still Better' is a romance based on Webtoon '85 years old', and it is a love story that unfolds when 30-year-old webtoon writer Seo Ji-won meets his first love 'Lee Seung-yu' as a webtoon company manager during junior high school.

Kang Min-hyuk, who plays Lee Seung-yu, the charm of Maseong in 'Still Better' based on the stable Acting power obtained through various works, said, "When I read the script, it is a work that moves my mind with images and images drawn in my head. It was about the age of thirty like me, and the troubles and things I had once done. This work was Choices because I thought, 'Is not it something I should do?' "He said the background of Choices'

Kang Min-hyuk, who enjoys writing poetry, said, "I had a lot of opportunities to read books since I was a child, and I always had complaints and other disagreements that I felt while reading. I started writing based on these things, and I have been working on my philosophy and my own thoughts. "

"Music and Acting both feel great joy in the field. Music is an instant response on stage, and Acting feels emotional thrill when it is immersed or expressed more than it is prepared. "He expressed his passion and affection for his favorite work.

bak-beauty