Cravity "entertainment You Want to Show Up? "Knowing Brother" "Running Man"

Cravity mentioned the entertainment program he wanted to star in.Cravity Season 2, the second mini album of Cravity (Serim, Edgar Allan Poe, Jung Mo, Woo Bin, Wonjin, Minhee, Hyung Joon, Taeyoung, Sungmin) on the afternoon of the 24th.Hyde-out: The New Day Step Into (CRAVITY SEASON 2.HIDEOUT: THE NEW DAY WE STEP INTO The online media showcase was held to commemorate the release.First, Woobin said, The entertainment program is good, but I want to participate in OST once.I want to participate in the OST because I think I can show different vocals besides the vocal colors shown in Cravity. I think it would be good if it is a drama that stimulates emotions. I had a good opportunity for my last activity and I tried the music broadcast Special MC, and I want to appear on MC or radio again.At that time, I was nervous and thought, Is it right to do well? I want to do it because I can do it again. Sherim said, I am a Running Man listener, so I wanted to appear if I debut.I wanted to play games because I liked to play with my body, he said. In addition to the programs that the members said, I would like to show you charm if you visit us.

Cravity mentioned the entertainment program he wanted to star in.

Cravity Season 2, the second mini album of Cravity (Serim, Edgar Allan Poe, Jung Mo, Woo Bin, Wonjin, Minhee, Hyung Joon, Taeyoung, Sungmin) on the afternoon of the 24th. Hyde-out: The New Day Step Into (Cravity SEASON 2. HIDEOUT: THE NEW DAY WE STEP INTO’ The online media showcase was held to commemorate the release.

First, Woobin said, "The entertainment program is good, but I want to participate in OST once. I want to participate in the OST because I think I can show different vocals besides the vocal colors shown in Cravity. I think it would be good if it is a drama that stimulates emotions. "

"I had a good opportunity for my last activity and I tried the music broadcast Special MC, and I want to appear on MC or radio again. At that time, I was nervous and thought, 'Is it right to do well?' I want to do it because I can do it again. "

Sherim said, "I am a Running Man' listener, so I wanted to appear if I debut. “I wanted to play games because I liked to play with my body,” he said. “In addition to the programs that the members said, I would like to show you charm if you visit us.”