'Our Love' Son ho joon - Song Ji-hyo - Kim Da-som Love Triangle (DJ Ivy mix)...Cold air currents captured

In the JTBC drama We Did Love (hereinafter referred to as Our Love), Oh Dae-oh finally realized that the farewell version of Song Ji-hyo is different.Fourteen years ago, when he believed that Noh Ae-jeong had abandoned him, he realized that Memory, which he knew, was not the only thing in the wrath of affection for me that 14 years is not so light to me that everything will be solved by standing up.She tried to remain dead in her mind, as she asked for affection, but it didnt work out like her heart, so she took another step.I do not know what happened to the wound I received, and I will try something to hurt you, he said.Love was in trouble.I knew how harsh the Cost of Love was, and I once recalled the Love with the Heart that Sook-hee (Kim Young-ah) advised me, How to always do The Cost and vowed not to repeat the same mistake again.Nevertheless, affection was hesitant and hesitant because of the indomitable straightness of Daeo.At the end of the last broadcast, however, I found Daeos house as if I had firmly decided to do something, and I did not care about the week of the house, and said, I have something to say with Chun today.It was a moment when affection raised the question index what to say to Daeo.The still cut released today (6th) seems to be a cool three-way face-to-face with an ambitious perspective.In a rapidly frozen atmosphere, affection looks at Dae-oh with sharp eyes as if he has something to say, and Dae-oh, who is surprised by the unexpected appearance of affection, is embarrassed.Arin is standing as big as he was 14 years ago and can not hide his complicated mind.What is the purpose of affection that had to come to Daeo late at night with such a cold three-way face-to-face?Arin leaves and the affection and the appearance of Dae-oh, who are talking about the serious story, are caught and the curiosity is further doubled.Whether the affection that has been avoided for the reason of the separation will be able to reveal the truth of the day this time, the night of today (6th) will also raise the desire for the shooter.The production team said, Finally, affection is great and we make a conversation.I want you to pay attention to what you had to say when your affection ran to Daeos house late at night, and what results you will have after.Photo: JTBC Studios, Gil Pictures

In the jtbc drama We Did Love (hereinafter referred to as Our Love), Oh Dae-oh finally realized that the farewell version of Song Ji-hyo is different. Fourteen years ago, when he believed that Noh Ae-jeong had abandoned him, he realized that Memory, which he knew, was not the only thing in the wrath of affection for me that "14 years is not so light to me that everything will be solved by standing up."

She tried to remain “dead” in her mind, as she asked for affection, but it didn’t work out like her heart, so she took another step. "I do not know what happened to the wound I received, and I will try something to hurt you," he said.

Love was in trouble. I knew how harsh The Cost of Love was, and I once recalled the "Love with the Heart" that Sook-hee (Kim Young-ah) advised me, "How to always do The Cost" and vowed not to repeat the same mistake again. Nevertheless, affection was hesitant and hesitant because of the indomitable straightness of Daeo.

At the end of the last broadcast, however, I found Daeo's house as if I had firmly decided to do something, and I did not care about the week of the house, and said, "I have something to say with Chun today." It was a moment when affection raised the question index what to say to Daeo.

The still cut released today (6th) seems to be a cool three-way face-to-face with an ambitious perspective. In a rapidly frozen atmosphere, affection looks at Dae-oh with sharp eyes as if he has something to say, and Dae-oh, who is surprised by the unexpected appearance of affection, is embarrassed. Arin is standing as big as he was 14 years ago and can not hide his complicated mind.

What is the purpose of affection that had to come to Daeo late at night with such a cold three-way face-to-face? Arin leaves and the affection and the appearance of Dae-oh, who are talking about the serious story, are caught and the curiosity is further doubled.

Whether the affection that has been avoided for the reason of the separation will be able to reveal the truth of the day this time, the night of today (6th) will also raise the desire for the shooter. The production team said, "Finally, affection is great and we make a conversation. “I want you to pay attention to what you had to say when your affection ran to Daeo’s house late at night, and what results you will have after.”

Photo: jtbc Studios, Gil Pictures