Running Man' Kwak Do-won, "I'm here to promote the movie 'International Susa...Yesterday shoots the movie 'Firefighter' all night."

Kwak Do-won has been a big fan of his films.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 16th, Kwak Do-won, Kim Sang-ho and Kim Dae-myeong of the movie International Susa appeared as guests.On the day of the broadcast, the members asked, Why did you bring a soccer ball? Then Kwak Do-won laughed, saying, I do not know, I told you to take it.The members laughed, saying, If you go to football early, you will have such a person.Kwak Do-won then said, Hello, I came to promote this time with an international Susa movie. He revealed the reason for his frank appearance and attracted Eye-catching.Yoo Jae-Suk explained, After steel ratio 2, you have appeared in the movie to international Susa.Kwak Do-won said, In fact, Yesterday also asked me to understand that I had a lot of necks after I filmed all night.Yoo Jae-Suk asked what filming he had done all night, and Kwak Do-won said he had been filming Firefighter and attracted Eye-catching.Lee Kwang-soo said, What is so amazing is that you promoted three movies in 20 seconds. Yoo Jae-Suk said, Ya quiet quiet, and Lee Kwang-soo stopped talking and Lee Kwang-soo burst.And Lee Kwang-soo said, Dowon is pretending not to hear me. At this time, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Did you come to our YouTube?, referring to a clip by Yoo Jae-Suk that cuts Lee Kwang-soos words uploaded to YouTube.

Kwak Do-won has been a big fan of his films.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 16th, Kwak Do-won, Kim Sang-ho and Kim Dae-myeong of the movie 'International Susa' appeared as guests.

On the day of the broadcast, the members asked, "Why did you bring a soccer ball?" Then Kwak Do-won laughed, saying, "I do not know, I told you to take it." The members laughed, saying, "If you go to football early, you will have such a person."

Kwak Do-won then said, "Hello, I came to promote this time with an international Susa movie." He revealed the reason for his frank appearance and attracted Eye-catching. Yoo Jae-Suk explained, "After steel ratio 2, you have appeared in the movie to international Susa."

Kwak Do-won said, "In fact, Yesterday also asked me to understand that I had a lot of necks after I filmed all night." Yoo Jae-Suk asked what filming he had done all night, and Kwak Do-won said he had been filming "Firefighter" and attracted Eye-catching.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "What is so amazing is that you promoted three movies in 20 seconds." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Ya quiet quiet," and Lee Kwang-soo stopped talking and Lee Kwang-soo burst.

And Lee Kwang-soo said, "Dowon is pretending not to hear me." At this time, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Did you come to our YouTube? ", referring to a clip by Yoo Jae-Suk that cuts Lee Kwang-soo's words uploaded to YouTube.