Hometown Flex ' pd "Han Hyo-joo, great performance! 150% satisfaction"

Hojin Ryu PD, who directed Hometown Flex , showed satisfaction with Han Hyo-jooos performance as a guest.Hojin Ryu PD, director of TVN entertainment program Hometown Flex , told Han Hyo-jooos behind-the-scenes episode on the 9th broadcast on the 9th.Han Hyo-jooo appeared as a guest with Lee Bum-soo in Hometown Flex  and had time to introduce his hometown Cheongju Broadcasting to Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun.Han Hyo-jooo laughed, recalling various memories, including his school days at his hometown Cheongju Broadcasting.Especially, it shows off its frank and pleasant charm and it has further enhanced the fun of watching Hometown Flex  to viewers.Hojin Ryu PD said of Han Hyo-jooos involvement, I knew that I was close to Lee Seung-gi.I also asked him to appear because he had a relationship with me in the past 1 night and 2 days. He said, Han Hyo-jooo responded to the invitation and the filming was done.Lee Seung-gi was so close that the shooting was also natural.Lee Seung-gi also did not seem to be broadcasting, and he enjoyed the feeling of playing Cheongju Broadcasting. I am 150% satisfied with Han Hyo-jooos performance at the time of filming, he said. She told her story honestly when shooting.As a child, he made his debut as well as his debut, as well as his popular vote in the market, and he also gave him entertainment fun. I showed a lot of friendly and human appearance. I did not try to look pretty. I showed it as it is.So, while shooting, I also thought, Wow, its really good. Thank you for introducing and sharing your memories, said Hojin Ryu PD. It was more fun than I expected. Her performance is also on next weeks broadcast.Especially, Han Hyo-jooo meets with his friends in his hometown, and there is a different fun. He also predicted that Han Hyo-joo will continue to play in the next broadcast.

Hojin Ryu pd, who directed Hometown Flex ', showed satisfaction with Han Hyo-jooo's performance as a guest.

Hojin Ryu pd, director of TVN entertainment program Hometown Flex ', told Han Hyo-jooo's behind-the-scenes episode on the 9th broadcast on the 9th.

Han Hyo-jooo appeared as a guest with Lee Bum-soo in Hometown Flex ' and had time to introduce his hometown Cheongju Broadcasting to Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun. Han Hyo-jooo laughed, recalling various memories, including his school days at his hometown Cheongju Broadcasting. Especially, it shows off its frank and pleasant charm and it has further enhanced the fun of watching Hometown Flex ' to viewers.

Hojin Ryu pd said of Han Hyo-jooo's involvement, "I knew that I was close to Lee Seung-gi. I also asked him to appear because he had a relationship with me in the past '1 night and 2 days'. "He said," Han Hyo-jooo responded to the invitation and the filming was done. Lee Seung-gi was so close that the shooting was also natural. Lee Seung-gi also did not seem to be broadcasting, and he enjoyed the feeling of playing Cheongju Broadcasting. "

"I am 150% satisfied with Han Hyo-jooo's performance at the time of filming," he said. "She told her story honestly when shooting. As a child, he made his debut as well as his debut, as well as his popular vote in the market, and he also gave him entertainment fun. "

"I showed a lot of friendly and human appearance. I did not try to look pretty. I showed it as it is. So, while shooting, I also thought, 'Wow, it's really good.' "

"Thank you for introducing and sharing your memories," said Hojin Ryu pd. "It was more fun than I expected. Her performance is also on next week's broadcast. Especially, Han Hyo-jooo meets with his friends in his hometown, and there is a different fun. "He also predicted that Han Hyo-joo will continue to play in the next broadcast.