Solbi, white hair + whole body paint...'The Artist' force

Singer and painter Solbi presented an extraordinary concept.Solbi posted a picture on his Instagram on the 20th without any writing.In the open photo, Solbi posed with white hair and hot pants and paint all over his body.Solbi, who poses boldly on the work, creates a unique atmosphere as The Artist.The netizens who encountered the photos are Oh, sexy, Hit the jackpot!, Is it a concept of breaking?, I think I went into my work, and Solbi and my work seem to be united.Meanwhile, Solbi is appearing on MBC Ms YouTube channel Tikitakas Song for Small Things.Photo Solbi SNS

Singer and painter Solbi presented an extraordinary concept.

Solbi posted a picture on his Instagram on the 20th without any writing.

In the open photo, Solbi posed with white hair and hot pants and paint all over his body. Solbi, who poses boldly on the work, creates a unique atmosphere as The Artist.

The netizens who encountered the photos are "Oh, sexy", "Hit the jackpot!", "Is it a concept of breaking? "", "I think I went into my work," and "Solbi and my work seem to be united."

Meanwhile, Solbi is appearing on MBC M's YouTube channel 'Tikitaka's Song for Small Things'.

Photo Solbi SNS