'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' Song Chang-eui, 'Hocance + Park Seo-joon usb' for wife Oh Ji-young

Song Chang-eui gave a surprise gift for his wife, Oh Ji-young, who was tired of childcare, in the SBS entertainment program Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Dest broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th.The couple, who left camping on the day, had time to talk after putting their daughter Ha Yul-il to bed.When Song Chang-eui said, I have something I have prepared, Oh Ji-young warned me, Do not do anything strange and gave me a laugh.Song Chang-eui handed over Song Chang-eui caravan lifetime pass, while his wife laughed, asking: Im sick of it, really, can I give this to anyone?Song Chang-eui unveiled the real Gift: The wife became ice as soon as she saw it, he asked: When did you book this?Song Chang-eui booked a hotel for his wifes special vacation, trying to give her a honey-like break with childcare.Song Chang-eui said, You rest alone. Ill see Ha-yul. But Oh Ji-young said, Really? Isnt he in the next room again?, and gave a laugh.There was another Gift, which looked like a jewel box, but it contained USB, Song Chang-eui said, Mr Park Seo-joon has a drama there.Because Oh Ji-young is a fan of actor Park Seo-joon. Song Chang-eui was recognized as a grandmother, but he was proud and bitter about his wife, saying, Is that so good?Oh Ji-young drew attention by expressing steamy happiness.

Song Chang-eui gave a surprise Gift for his wife, Oh Ji-young, who was tired of childcare, in the SBS entertainment program "Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Dest" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th.

The couple, who left camping on the day, had time to talk after putting their daughter Ha Yul-il to bed. When Song Chang-eui said, "I have something I have prepared," Oh Ji-young warned me, "Do not do anything strange" and gave me a laugh. Song Chang-eui handed over Song Chang-eui caravan lifetime pass', while his wife laughed, asking: 'I'm sick of it, really, can I give this to anyone?'

Song Chang-eui unveiled the real Gift: The wife became ice as soon as she saw it, he asked: "When did you book this?" Song Chang-eui booked a hotel for his wife's special vacation, trying to give her a honey-like break with childcare.

Song Chang-eui said, "You rest alone. I'll see Ha-yul." But Oh Ji-young said, "Really? Isn't he in the next room again? ", and gave a laugh.

There was another Gift, which looked like a jewel box, but it contained usb, Song Chang-eui said, "Mr Park Seo-joon has a drama there." Because Oh Ji-young is a fan of actor Park Seo-joon. Song Chang-eui was recognized as a "grandmother," but he was proud and bitter about his wife, saying, "Is that so good?" Oh Ji-young drew attention by expressing "steamy happiness."