'The alley restaurant' local Lee Seung-gi, "Write your change to practice and make it work"...Sweet and sour chicen 'Affectionate Cheering'

Lee Seung-gi sent warm Cheering to her neighborhood juniorsOn SBS Baek Jong-wons The Alley Restaurant (hereinafter referred to as The Alley Restaurant), a solution was made to save the Chang-dong alley market.On the day of the broadcast, Baek Jong-won suggested Lee Seung-gi to visit Sweet and sour chicken house.He Cheering his intellectually depressed Sweet and sour chicken bosses and asked them not to spare any advice if they had anything to point out.Lee Seung-gi took responsibility for finding Sweet and sour chicen houses; the bosses showed a bigger reaction than ever on Lee Seung-gis visit.And Lee Seung-gi gave a friendly consolation to the nervous and depressed boss.The bosses, who were studying the ratio of sugar and starch syrup after the point of Baek Jong-won, presented three versions of Sweet and sour chicken to Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gi, who tasted all three versions, said, Would not all people taste the same? Lets pick out what is best if you do one or two.Lee Seung-gi and one boss chose more sugar ratios, and one boss chose a high percentage of starch syrup.Lee Seung-gi once again ate a lot of starch syrup, and he asked, Is chicken first or sweetness of Gangjeong first in Sweet and sour chicken?If the chicken of Sweet and sour chicken is first, it seems that the sugary side is right.This side is crisp on the outside and I feel the chicken taste properly, so it seems good. I am uncomfortable because I have a lot of syrup, he said. It was much better to have a lot of sugar.But I think I will worry about living if I have a lot of syrup. MCs who watched this were impressed by clearly student chairman style. Baek Jong-won said, One side chooses another, so you eat it again.If I were like me, they chose it, and then this would be over. Sweet and sour chicken House bosses have expressed their regrets for not showing the perfect Sweet and sour chicken.Lee Seung-gi said, This is more special, I hope it works really well, do not cry and fight.And he said, Successful people are not successful. I think it would be better to grow there after accepting Mr. Baeks words.And I think it will be possible enough, he shouted Chang-dong fighting.He also said he would pay the cash, which was several times the value of Sweet and sour chicken, which made the boss embarrassed.Lee Seung-gi said: You dont have to give me change, I want to give more, and so do you.I think I will not be able to live much, but buy the ingredients and practice more. Also on this day, Cho Kyuhyun sampled the tuna pizza and salami pizza from the Pizza house.I do not feel tuna Pizza unlike Imaginary, but I am just impressed and I do not think it is, he said.The red pepper oil is not very spicy, he said. And I made a lot of red pepper oil and I used it.There is no impression that Pizza tastes special as the pepper oil goes in. Cho Kyuhyun pointed out that toppings are separated and the thickness remains in pepper oil about the problems of Pizza house.Cho Kyuhyun asked the boss if he could overcook by raising the heat to learn more Pizza.And Baek Jong-won, who saw this, noticed the problem and contacted Cho Kyuhyun urgently.It is not because the topping is separated and the taste of pepper oil is not cooked properly. It is a problem caused by the amount of toppings now.Do not increase the amount, but keep the quantitative as you learned from Fabry and make Pizza again. So the boss made Pizza once again and Cho Kyuhyun was surprised to taste different from the Pizza he had eaten before: It was completely different from the previous one.It is so different that the ingredients are different. It is so delicious. The boss said, I do not think it is unconditionally good because there are many sheep.

Lee Seung-gi sent warm Cheering to her neighborhood juniors

On SBS Baek Jong-won's The alley restaurant' (hereinafter referred to as 'The alley restaurant'), a solution was made to save the Chang-dong alley market.

On the day of the broadcast, Baek Jong-won suggested Lee Seung-gi to visit Sweet and sour chicken house. He Cheering his intellectually depressed Sweet and sour chicken bosses and asked them not to spare any advice if they had anything to point out.

Lee Seung-gi took responsibility for finding Sweet and sour chicen houses; the bosses showed a bigger reaction than ever on Lee Seung-gi's visit.

And Lee Seung-gi gave a friendly consolation to the nervous and depressed boss. The bosses, who were studying the ratio of sugar and starch syrup after the point of Baek Jong-won, presented three versions of Sweet and sour chicken to Lee Seung-gi.

Lee Seung-gi, who tasted all three versions, said, "Would not all people taste the same? Let's pick out what is best if you do one or two." Lee Seung-gi and one boss chose more sugar ratios, and one boss chose a high percentage of starch syrup.

Lee Seung-gi once again ate a lot of starch syrup, and he asked, "Is chicken first or sweetness of Gangjeong first in Sweet and sour chicken?" "If the chicken of Sweet and sour chicken is first, it seems that the sugary side is right. This side is crisp on the outside and I feel the chicken taste properly, so it seems good. "

"I am uncomfortable because I have a lot of syrup," he said. "It was much better to have a lot of sugar. But I think I will worry about living if I have a lot of syrup. "

MCs who watched this were impressed by "clearly student chairman style." Baek Jong-won said, "One side chooses another, so you eat it again. If I were like me, they chose it, and then this would be over. "

Sweet and sour chicken House bosses have expressed their regrets for not showing the perfect Sweet and sour chicken. Lee Seung-gi said, "This is more special, I hope it works really well, do not cry and fight."

And he said, "Successful people are not successful. I think it would be better to grow there after accepting Mr. Baek's words. And I think it will be possible enough, "he shouted Chang-dong fighting. He also said he would pay the cash, which was several times the value of Sweet and sour chicken, which made the boss embarrassed.

Lee Seung-gi said: "You don't have to give me change, I want to give more, and so do you. I think I will not be able to live much, but buy the ingredients and practice more. "

Also on this day, Cho Kyuhyun sampled the tuna Pizza and salami Pizza from the Pizza house. "I do not feel tuna Pizza unlike Imaginary, but I am just impressed and I do not think it is," he said.

"The red pepper oil is not very spicy," he said. "And I made a lot of red pepper oil and I used it. There is no impression that Pizza tastes special as the pepper oil goes in. "

Cho Kyuhyun pointed out that toppings are separated and the thickness remains in pepper oil about the problems of Pizza house. Cho Kyuhyun asked the boss if he could overcook by raising the heat to learn more Pizza.

And Baek Jong-won, who saw this, noticed the problem and contacted Cho Kyuhyun urgently. "It is not because the topping is separated and the taste of pepper oil is not cooked properly. It is a problem caused by the amount of toppings now. Do not increase the amount, but keep the quantitative as you learned from Fabry and make Pizza again. "

So the boss made Pizza once again and Cho Kyuhyun was surprised to taste different from the Pizza he had eaten before: "It was completely different from the previous one. It is so different that the ingredients are different. It is so delicious. "The boss said," I do not think it is unconditionally good because there are many sheep.