Lim Bo-ra, by the flowers, Hwasa... 'beautiful than flowers'

Broadcaster Lim Bo-ra reveals surrounding with Hwasa-style Beautiful lookLim Bo-ra posted a photo on her Instagram page on Friday.Lim Bo-ra in the open photo poses in a comfortable outfit with white knit and beige pants.Lim Bo-ra, who is taking pictures next to colorful flowers, shows off her Hwasa-like beautiful looks more than flowers.I covered more than half of my face with a mask, but I proved to be a Broadcaster from the model in a small face, a big lantern eye, and a perfect ratio.The netizens who encountered the photos said, Why are you always beautiful, I think it is Lim Bo-ra even if I go to the face, I wear clothes too well., I have a healthy and pleasant day today. Meanwhile, Lim Bo-ra began publicizing her face and name with singer Swings in April 2017, but news of Breakup broke out in June.He recently appeared in the web drama The Man and the Woman.Photo Lim Bo-ra SNS

Broadcaster Lim Bo-ra reveals surrounding with Hwasa-style Beautiful look

Lim Bo-ra posted a photo on her Instagram page on Friday.

Lim Bo-ra in the open photo poses in a comfortable outfit with white knit and beige pants. Lim Bo-ra, who is taking pictures next to colorful flowers, shows off her Hwasa-like Beautiful looks more than flowers. I covered more than half of my face with a mask, but I proved to be a Broadcaster from the model in a small face, a big lantern eye, and a perfect ratio.

The netizens who encountered the photos said, "Why are you always beautiful," "I think it is Lim Bo-ra even if I go to the face," "I wear clothes too well. "," I have a healthy and pleasant day today. "

Meanwhile, Lim Bo-ra began publicizing her face and name with singer Swings in April 2017, but news of Breakup broke out in June. He recently appeared in the web drama 'The Man and the Woman'.

Photo Lim Bo-ra SNS