GOT7 gifted students "I am happy to be a DJ who always dreamed...

Six of the released songs exceeded 100 million views on YouTube, and GOT7 Gifted Students, who is loved both at home and abroad, joined the style magazine At Style and the September 2020 issue.In this picture, which was held in a calm and static atmosphere, the gifted students captivated the atmosphere of the scene with the admiration of the staff with excellent eyes and photogenic movements.In May, the gifted students, who were selected as MBC standard FM Idol Radio DJ, said, I am glad to be the DJ I dreamed of before my debut. I always listen to all the songs of the idol and listen to the information about the idol.I want to make meaningful time for all the idols together. He expressed his affection and aspiration for DJ Top Model.As for his breathing with DAY6 (Day Six) Young K (Young K), who is appearing as a DJ together, Young K is very outgoing, but I am a little introverted.Were still getting close, but we think we can work together to create a better program, he said.I felt a joy about acting when I saw Joaquin Phoenix, said the gifted students, who dreamed about the movie Joker, adding, I started to treat my neck recently because I was not in good condition, and I want to try Top Model in a musical that can be done with acting and singing when I recover to some extent.The honest interview and picture of GOT7 Gifted Students can be seen in the September 2020 issue of At Style
Six of the released songs exceeded 100 million views on YouTube, and GOT7 Gifted Students, who is loved both at home and abroad, joined the style magazine At Style and the September 2020 issue.In this picture, which was held in a calm and static atmosphere, the gifted students captivated the atmosphere of the scene with the admiration of the staff with excellent eyes and photogenic movements.In May, the gifted students, who were selected as MBC standard FM Idol Radio DJ, said, I am glad to be the DJ I dreamed of before my debut. I always listen to all the songs of the idol and listen to the information about the idol.I want to make meaningful time for all the idols together. He expressed his affection and aspiration for DJ Top Model.As for his breathing with DAY6 (Day Six) Young K (Young K), who is appearing as a DJ together, Young K is very outgoing, but I am a little introverted.Were still getting close, but we think we can work together to create a better program, he said.I felt a joy about acting when I saw Joaquin Phoenix, said the gifted students, who dreamed about the movie Joker, adding, I started to treat my neck recently because I was not in good condition, and I want to try Top Model in a musical that can be done with acting and singing when I recover to some extent.The honest interview and picture of GOT7 Gifted Students can be seen in the September 2020 issue of At Style

Six of the released songs exceeded 100 million views on YouTube, and GOT7 gifted students, who is loved both at home and abroad, joined the style magazine At Style and the September 2020 issue.

In this picture, which was held in a calm and static atmosphere, the gifted students captivated the atmosphere of the scene with the admiration of the staff with excellent eyes and photogenic movements.

In May, the gifted students, who were selected as MBC standard FM 'Idol Radio' DJ, said, "I am glad to be the DJ I dreamed of before my debut." "I always listen to all the songs of the idol and listen to the information about the idol. I want to make meaningful time for all the idols together. "He expressed his affection and aspiration for DJ Top Model.

As for his breathing with DAY6 (Day Six) Young K (Young K), who is appearing as a DJ together, "Young K is very outgoing, but I am a little introverted. “We’re still getting close, but we think we can work together to create a better program,” he said.

“I felt a joy about acting when I saw Joaquin Phoenix,” said the gifted students, who dreamed about the movie “Joker,” adding, “I started to treat my neck recently because I was not in good condition, and I want to try Top Model in a musical that can be done with acting and singing when I recover to some extent.”

The honest interview and picture of GOT7 gifted students can be seen in the September 2020 issue of At Style